Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: What is this all about?  (Read 2414 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline KaZudra

  • Master Hunter
  • *****
  • Posts: 2555
  • Gender: Male
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
  • Likes:
What is this all about?
« on: October 21, 2017, 05:10:46 AM »
0
Too few arguments to function httpBL_look_for_empty_ip(), 0 passed in /home/cvdungeon/www/castlevaniadungeon.net/forums/Sources/httpBL_Subs.php on line 680 and exactly 1 expected

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

  • Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • *****
  • Posts: 15235
  • Gender: Male
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
  • Likes:
Re: What is this all about?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2017, 12:35:19 PM »
0
I think our anti-spambot plugin is becoming outdated and/or incompatible with the current forum database.
Are you or a friend getting this error?  You may have a dubious IP address that was at one point blacklisted, and as such, it generates an error with the recently-rebuilt database.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 01:00:50 PM by Jorge D. Fuentes »
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline DarkPrinceAlucard

  • The Dark Prince
  • Master Hunter
  • *****
  • Posts: 1506
  • Gender: Male
  • Your dark prince has arrived.
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Castle Modding
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
  • Likes:
Re: What is this all about?
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2017, 03:17:00 PM »
0
I've been getting this error on and off for 2 weeks now, 30% of the time I can access the forum while the other 70% of the time I'm locked out due to this error message.


Castlevania Modding Forum http://castlevaniamodding.boards.net/

Offline Long John Silver

  • Master Hunter
  • *****
  • Posts: 1444
    • Awards
  • Likes:
Re: What is this all about?
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2017, 07:40:11 PM »
0
i'm occasionally getting this too. it seems like the code fails while trying to check for an ip that for some reason appears as empty to it, to attempt to get the address using another method. suspicious ips are supposed to be redirected to this page where the user can use the provided tools to attempt access again, rather than be shown a php code error.

if reinstalling the mod doesn't help, you can probably go to the mod's support page and ask the author for help.

https://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php?topic=366399.0
« Last Edit: October 22, 2017, 07:49:37 PM by Long John Silver »

Offline JR

  • Procrastastic
  • Master Hunter
  • *****
  • Posts: 1458
  • Gender: Male
  • That Star Wars will make a million bucks someday.
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Likes:
Re: What is this all about?
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2017, 02:11:00 AM »
0
I remember seeing it on my phone within the last week or so, but only once so far. Hasn't happened on the desktop yet.
It's like Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, but instead it's Who Wants Fried Chicken? I do.

Offline KaZudra

  • Master Hunter
  • *****
  • Posts: 2555
  • Gender: Male
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
  • Likes:
Re: What is this all about?
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2017, 06:26:36 AM »
0
Alright!, I'm in. I just thought the Dungeon had a serious code error being fixed until I logged in on my phone, Still then I used tunnelbear to report the error.

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Tags:
 

anything