Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Affleck Batsuit  (Read 11270 times)

Lone Wolf

Re: Affleck Batsuit
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2013, 02:41:09 AM »
She wasn't in "Meet the Spartans" for starters lol.
That movie was an unnecessary sellout. xD lol
Besides, i don't think Lucy's quite an actress who enjoys spending her time with funny parodies.. :P Although 'Xena' Itself just had it's funny moments, but who am i to judge.. >_> (I actually loved that show from far. :x lol)
Btw, who might give it a better Wonder Woman, in your opinion?
« Last Edit: December 29, 2013, 02:50:20 AM by NuMetalWolf »

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2013, 11:28:26 AM »
Btw, who might give it a better Wonder Woman, in your opinion?

This one's easy.

http://www.samanthabaker.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/wendiredandwhite1-700x531.jpg

She's got the black hair, blue eyes and is built Ford-tough.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #32 on: December 29, 2013, 01:54:40 PM »
Although 'Xena' Itself just had it's funny moments, but who am i to judge.. >_> (I actually loved that show from far. :x lol)

I've never really gotten into Xena much though I was (and still am) a big fan of Hercules: The Legendary Journeys.

Lone Wolf

Re: Affleck Batsuit
« Reply #33 on: December 30, 2013, 02:49:30 AM »
I've never really gotten into Xena much though I was (and still am) a big fan of Hercules: The Legendary Journeys.
I saw this, man. It was quite the same! x)
Same camera direction, same actors(considering the episodes in which they all featured in the same place), same kind of scenario, same style of fight, costumes, same everything. xP

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: February 01, 2014, 12:24:05 AM »
.... It's like they put all of their efforts into turning the movie into a huge joke.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/film/film-news/10610933/Jesse-Eisenberg-to-play-Lex-Luthor-in-SupermanBatman-film.html
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #35 on: February 01, 2014, 01:26:30 AM »
...Wat.
I don't exactly remember all the different depictions of Luthor throughout the franchise, but he sure doesn't look like he fits as Luthor to me.
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #36 on: February 01, 2014, 10:53:41 AM »
...Wat.
I don't exactly remember all the different depictions of Luthor throughout the franchise, but he sure doesn't look like he fits as Luthor to me.

I have to agree on this one. His looks are just too angular and boy-ish. Lex Luthor had a more square-shaped face and is more mature-looking. Unless this newbie wants to go through some facial plastic surgery and get more bulked up, then he's not going to pass as Luthor very convincingly. The acting on the other hand is an entirely different manner. Can he pull of a corporate monomaniac? We'll see.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #37 on: February 01, 2014, 12:05:58 PM »
Maybe they're aiming for a young Harry Osbourne style evil millionaire, like a young Lex Luthor or something, reinventing the character. Oh, well.
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #38 on: February 01, 2014, 04:10:56 PM »
Maybe they're aiming for a young Harry Osbourne style evil millionaire, like a young Lex Luthor or something, reinventing the character. Oh, well.

Yeah, so far we've got an old Batman, a young Superman and what's probably gonna look like a boy Lex Luthor. Maybe they'll prove us all wrong but especially after Man of Steel I have a hard time seeing this as anything but a trainwreck waiting to happen.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #39 on: February 01, 2014, 06:16:18 PM »
I just hope when Affleck plays Bruce Wayne, he wears his "casual suit" douchebag clothes he seems to wear in every movie: unbuttoned gray/light brown jacket, non-collared untucked shirt, super baggy pants. Probably has tennis shoes (like, real tennis-playing shooz) too but never noticed.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #40 on: February 01, 2014, 10:34:43 PM »
This movie is turning out to be a big unfunny Joke, if only Dane Cook could play a major role to put this icing on the cake.

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2014, 01:07:26 AM »
I think the release delay already spells trouble.

On a related news, Gal Godot signed a 3 movie deal to become wonder woman. Oh hell, no....  >:(

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #42 on: February 04, 2014, 02:51:37 PM »
+1
Marvel
Shit Animated movies
Top Notch Live Action

DC
Top Notch Animation
Shit Live Actions,

Batman Begins was really good, but everything else sucks, even Dark Knight kinda sucks now that the Joker gimmick wore off

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Tags:

anything