Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: UFO Thread - Post Discussion about UFOs here  (Read 8519 times)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: UFO Thread - Post Discussion about UFOs here
« Reply #15 on: January 12, 2011, 11:52:21 AM »
These carvings, on display in the British Museum, are from Iraq and date back to around 5,000 to 4,500 B.C. Many ancient people groups and many even in current times, have reported reptilian looking beings in association with UFO activity. These are clear examples of this.

Those reptilian beings were called the Anunnaki by the peoples of the Middle East. They are mentioned in the bible (oddly enough) and the god's Marduk and Istar were apparently the leaders of those beings. The Anunnaki hail from a world called Nibiru. Nibiru being the twelfth planet in our system. It's also known as Planet X or as it's 2003 discoverers officially called it; Setna. I do find it strange that they would call it planet 12 when there are only 10 planets in our system until I saw a visual discryption somewhere that I'll interpit here for you:

SUN (Sol) 1.

Mercury 2.

Venus 3.

Earth 4.

Mars 5.

Ceres 6. (rumored to be a planet at one time)

Jupiter 7.

Saturn 8.

Uranus 9.

Neptune 10.

Pluto 11.

Nibiru 12. (Planet X, Setna)

I don't know why they considered Sol to be a planet, but that was a looooong time ago.

-X
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Tags: