Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: My HorrorHound Swag (Pic Dump)  (Read 2212 times)

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
  • Awards 2015-01-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-11-November FinalBoss Sprite Contest 2nd Place Winner A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« on: March 19, 2016, 05:09:33 PM »
Had a pretty good run this year compared to last year's HH. Had quite a bit more budgeted for spending than last year, so it was nice to really grab some good merch and not have to freak out about how much I have left (woo budgeting!).

Apologies in advance, my phone's camera is about as good as a potato with a nail in it in any lighting that's not bright-fluorescent-sunny.

First up are the series of gaming posters I snagged. At $5 apiece with a buy-3-get-1-free deal, I had to snag a bunch. They're all 11"x17".
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)
(click to show/hide)

Also picked up a wooden screenprint of Big Drac himself; there was another featuring Orlock in his famous shot on the deck of the ship with his hands out that I was torn between. I ultimately decided it by asking someone which one I should go for, and Dracula won. Either way, I had a good buy. This is also 11x17" and has a wall-hanger mounted on the back.
(click to show/hide)

Also got a t-shirt of Orlock, so I still got my Nosferatu fix.
(click to show/hide)

And now for the miscellaneous stuff.
(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Pretty good haul for this year, I'd say. I'd have snagged a shitload more game posters, but I found that booth early on and obviously didn't want to blow through my con budget at one spot (and I'm glad I didn't).

Trøllabundin eri eg, inn í hjartarót.

Offline Laina

• F.A.N.G. stands for “fucking awful, not great”, babe - me to UZO on SFV
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. Seeks to keep games/fandoms free of any changes they deem Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2016, 06:00:10 PM »
Okay, first of all:

Secondly, I would marry you based on swag alone. And I guess you seem like a decent person & shit, I dunno. Whatever, sweet posters brosef.
Groove is in the heart.

Offline Dracula9

• That One Guy
  • Master Hunter
  • Blargh
  • Awards 2015-01-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2014-11-November FinalBoss Sprite Contest 2nd Place Winner A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. 2018-06 Sprite Contest First Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2016, 06:27:56 PM »
If you're ever in the area and we're both single at that point, hit me up. ;)

Anyhoodles, I can't wait to find/make space on the walls to put all these babies up. So excited for that day.

Trøllabundin eri eg, inn í hjartarót.

Tags:

anything