Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: If anyone spots Forum Errors, please post here  (Read 110331 times)

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: If anyone spots Forum Errors, please post here
« Reply #45 on: July 25, 2011, 02:28:45 PM »
Which post was it?
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Pemburu Vampir

• Nameless
  • Legendary Hunter
  • I can speak Engrish fluently.
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #46 on: July 26, 2011, 03:57:56 PM »
Hey, I can add tags without having to modify my posts now.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Awards
« Reply #47 on: July 26, 2011, 04:26:23 PM »
Groovy. :)
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Opium

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #48 on: October 24, 2011, 11:19:31 PM »
I don't have an error to report, but I don't see a thread for more general discussion of the forum.  Just wanted to say it would be awesome to either switch to taiga forum, or to add their best feature which is live updating of topics without having to refresh. 

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #49 on: November 12, 2011, 07:06:24 AM »
Today and yesterday, when i tried to enter the forum, i got the antispam page warning with the security questions. Does anyone else have the same problem?
Ruler of Chaos

Offline Pemburu Vampir

• Nameless
  • Legendary Hunter
  • I can speak Engrish fluently.
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #50 on: April 11, 2012, 06:55:02 PM »
There's a typo is in the fave game section, Dracula's Curse was mistyped as Dracula'c Curse.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #51 on: April 11, 2012, 07:10:43 PM »
Fixed.
You have to re-choose it now, though.
You must obey Da Rulez!

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #52 on: April 15, 2012, 07:27:33 PM »
+1
This is no error, but post score -35? oh My god I'm on Yoko Ono levels of trolling here
Hahahahaha love you guys :P

Everything comes full circle

Offline A-Yty

• Your beloved monster
  • Master Hunter
  • Floating Catacomb janitor
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Linnavaanijat
    • Awards
« Reply #53 on: May 20, 2012, 01:36:02 AM »
It's not an actual error, but shouldn't the "Likes" and "Favorite game" be the other way around? One's favorite game only appears as text while the game he likes has the game's logo.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #54 on: May 28, 2012, 06:50:46 AM »
It works either way.
You must obey Da Rulez!

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2013, 06:36:55 AM »
I just noticed the award icon for the permanent resident was changed from the medusa head to the title of bloodlines.
I am on the ipad by the way, so i am not sure if pc users see the same thing.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Administrator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2013, 07:12:21 AM »
I don't see how that could happen, as the filenames are all different.
Could be the layout on mobile/table devices, which this forum is not optimized for (there's no 'mobile' version of it).
You must obey Da Rulez!

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #57 on: January 14, 2013, 09:30:57 PM »
It is fixed now. Maybe it is just a freak mobile programming problem.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #58 on: April 25, 2013, 05:10:12 PM »
This isn't a forum error (I don't think) but I tried sending someone a PM and got a notification that they'd blocked my PM (immediate message upon sending). I was just wondering how blocking people's PMs works; is it a "block all PMs" kind of thing, or do you block individuals from doing so? If the latter, I's sad. :<
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #59 on: April 25, 2013, 06:00:04 PM »
I think you have to allow all PMs or block all PMs, you can't block a person (from what I know, but maybe I'm wrong).
I wouldn't block anyone, by the way, just as I wouldn't ignore anyone. Everyone's been so cool so far! I even added many ones to my friends list.
I just always have the PM feature disallowed in my online profiles, because I'm a little paranoid, and I like to talk things in the main forum where everyone can see them. But it's nothing personal with anyone, I really like it here, it's so far the best forum community I've seen on the web.
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Tags:

anything