Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Help plz  (Read 3921 times)

Sword Familiar

Help plz
« on: November 20, 2007, 05:46:19 PM »
Okey dokey, i just bought the Xbox 360 version of SOTN, and have beaten the game with both Alucard and Richter. I beleive their may be a way to play as one of the axe armors somehow. The tactics you buy from the master librarian for the mummy boss show a suit of armor kill the boss using an axe, while speaking in Alucard's voice. I can't figure out how to play as it. Plz help?

Offline Rugal

• I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Master Hunter
  • I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Awards A master of sarcasm whose words often drip with satire and cynicism. Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2007, 05:53:47 PM »
Start a new game with your name as AXEARMOR. The armor will appear in Alucard's inventory.
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow sucks
DmC: Devil may Cry is the equivalent of trailer trash
"badly designed fat left on Lords of Shadow 2's bones."

Offline Raphael Belmont

• Completely New
  • Vampire Hunter
  • whatever!
    • Awards
Re: Help plz
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2007, 05:47:10 AM »
In Reply To #2

in replay mode you can get everything in the game...axe armor lemme remember....librarian gives or the axe armor drops...

replay mode! ;)

Drac's army of zombie-trannie-weirdos

:-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*  :-*

Offline Profbeanburrito

• Vampire Killer
  • Master Hunter
  • The Mask is a powerful device...
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2007, 08:36:11 AM »
Yeah you can get the Axe Armor in the game by super jumping undernieth the Librarian but its hard to get. Also, I could be wrong so correct me if I am. But I think you can get it by destroying the Spiked Ball on top of the dragon pillar at the top of the stairs in the Royal Chapel
What a horrible night to have a curse!

Offline bucky01403

• Awards
Re: Help plz
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2007, 12:28:32 PM »
Cool, I didn't know they released SOTN for 360. :o

Although I found a copy of SOTN used, do you think I'd be better off just picking that up?
« Last Edit: November 24, 2007, 12:38:14 PM by bucky01403 »

Offline Profbeanburrito

• Vampire Killer
  • Master Hunter
  • The Mask is a powerful device...
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2007, 03:08:16 PM »
Cool, I didn't know they released SOTN for 360. :o

Although I found a copy of SOTN used, do you think I'd be better off just picking that up?

I'd go with the used one. Unless you're a 360 achievement whore (I mean that in a positive way), then go with  the 360 one
What a horrible night to have a curse!

Tags: