Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: CV is running out of timeline...  (Read 26782 times)

Offline HYZZOOKA

• Awards
CV is running out of timeline...
« on: February 14, 2008, 07:17:03 AM »
 ~ ... and when it does the vampire killer could stiffen in the hand of trevor and become a luminous long light saber.
Belmonts in space anyone?? if KONAMI would only remake some of its vania vexations like the N64 series etc. I hope they cut their old stones and turn it into gems.
I propose a remake.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2008, 07:20:36 AM »
I'm tired of remakes. New material is next.

Also, there's plenty of timeline between the years 1094 & 1476.

Offline The Clark

• Beast of Blood
  • Hunter in Training
    • MySpace profile
    • Awards
Re: CV is running out of timeline...
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2008, 07:40:55 AM »
Belmonts vs. non-Dracula vampires. Make it happen, people. IGA has even mentioned this idea before.

Offline Slayer

• The Prince of a town called Bel-Air
  • Master Hunter
  • The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2008, 08:00:43 AM »
Make it happen, people.
Ok, I'll get right on that...oh wait...
----------------------------------------------
Tetris world record, set.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_3mxSPWAn4

Offline Long John Silver

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2008, 08:02:46 AM »
Belmonts vs. non-Dracula vampires. Make it happen, people. IGA has even mentioned this idea before.
He tried with few games (loi, pork for example), but while loi worked (no Dracula there, he wasn't even around yet in the way he was after Trevor), pork failed (brush off all of the storyline development to throw in a poorly done Dracula)

I'm tired of remakes. New material is next.
I'm tired of all of his new titles since they seem to get worse and worse, while remakes actually get better. :o

Iga so far did only 2 of those, and while chronicles wasn't all that great (2 new spritesets and music, other than that same old fugly looks), dxc was great since it was basically a full blown remake.

Offline Slayer

• The Prince of a town called Bel-Air
  • Master Hunter
  • The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2008, 08:04:26 AM »
If they remade Dracula's Curse with either HD graphics (which I'm sure IGA said wouldn't happen) or as a 2.5D remake (Either for XBLA/PSN or PSP), that would be amazing.
----------------------------------------------
Tetris world record, set.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_3mxSPWAn4

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: February 14, 2008, 08:25:17 AM »
In Reply To #5
Why is it that every post you make you always find a way to bash por even when the topic has nothing to do with por? Getting kinda redundant..  :P

Anyway, the only way CV will survive is when it makes the leap to next gen consoles, and a remake (doesn't matter if it's Dracula's Curse or Adventure) wouldn't really be suited for, say, the 360. New setting, new level designers, new game!

Besides, CV as a whole has seen enough remakes already.

Offline Long John Silver

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: February 14, 2008, 08:26:44 AM »
In Reply To #7

It doesn't? Why is it then that it tried to do the exact thing you said cv has yet to do, just like lament? ::)
« Last Edit: February 14, 2008, 11:14:47 AM by Serio »

Offline Marty Belmont

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: February 14, 2008, 09:37:41 AM »
In Reply To #7

I agree completely.

anyway, someone once suggested a game centered around Leon's New Love getting kidnapped by vampires. I'd Like to see a game like that. it can be done without resorting to GHouls and Ghost's Disney-like campiness.

(Leon obviously did fall in love again, as the belmont line continued)

PORK

Portrait of Rockin' Kastlevania

Offline Danial

• you now possess Dracula's Wallet
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: February 14, 2008, 10:06:25 AM »
I don't think Leon fell in love again.  It's more about a vendetta for him now, and you don't need love for that.  All he had to do was find a woman who is strong or magically gifted in some way so to insure his offspring would be even more powerful.

Offline Thomas Belmont

• Legendary
  • Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: February 14, 2008, 10:41:50 AM »
In Reply To #7

I agree completely.

anyway, someone once suggested a game centered around Leon's New Love getting kidnapped by vampires. I'd Like to see a game like that. it can be done without resorting to GHouls and Ghost's Disney-like campiness.

(Leon obviously did fall in love again, as the belmont line continued)

Though I agree that he probably did fall in love once again and did have children, the fact that the Belmont blood line continues doesn't mean he definitely did. His relative(s) could have passed down the blood line.

Offline Long John Silver

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2008, 11:13:14 AM »
In Reply To #9
I agree completely.

So you also agree with how he got pwned?

anyway, someone once suggested a game centered around Leon's New Love getting kidnapped by vampires.
Hello redundancy. It's like Loi 2.0, since the plot'd be the same thing, just like how dos was almost the same thing as aos.

Genya Arikado

« Reply #12 on: February 14, 2008, 11:33:48 AM »

Though I agree that he probably did fall in love once again and did have children, the fact that the Belmont blood line continues doesn't mean he definitely did. His relative(s) could have passed down the blood line.

No. The Belmont line is a direct line, father to son sort of thing.

Offline Long John Silver

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: February 14, 2008, 12:36:08 PM »
In Reply To #13

Agreed. That (His relative(s) could have passed down the blood line) would've made them like the whole morris/shneider/etc stuff, unable to use the whip without some special spells and die while using it.
« Last Edit: February 14, 2008, 12:39:48 PM by Serio »

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2008, 06:04:18 AM »
I'm glad you all agree with me. Viva la resistance!

Tags:

anything