Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Today is (was) my birthday  (Read 5744 times)

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« on: June 18, 2013, 08:15:59 PM »
+2
I had no idea i'd feel so old at 24. Also I had pizza and beer and it was great. The actual highlight of my evening was getting a ton of socks because 98% of my socks has disappeared.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2013, 09:02:34 PM »
Cungrabulayshunz on tha sox.

Also, "feeling old" in one's 20s is cliched and kinda bogue.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Lashen

• Vampire Hunter
  • ..."Nunchakus."
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (GBA)
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2013, 09:04:24 PM »
Happy Birthday!

Here's to all the socks you could ever ask for.
(click to show/hide)

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2013, 09:26:41 PM »
Also I had pizza and beer and it was great.

Sex is like pizza; when it's good, it's really fucking good. But when it's bad, it's still pretty good! Cheers!  :D

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2013, 10:13:37 PM »
Happy birthday!  :)

I had no idea i'd feel so old at 24.
Don't remind me, I'm just a few days away from my 24th birthday.
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2013, 10:47:24 PM »
+1
Happy Birthday!

ow... don't remind me of your ages, you guys are making me feel older. hehehehe.

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2013, 12:37:47 AM »
Washing machines are evil devices which swallow each time a single sock out of a pair. You have no way to fight it.
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Offline Dark Nemesis

• Lord of Darkness
  • Master Hunter
  • Peeping your dreams....
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2013, 01:22:41 AM »
Happy birthday!! A few months ago, i became 31 and believe me, i wish that i could be your age, also don't worry about socks, it happens all the time with me :P
Ruler of Chaos

Offline GuyStarwind

• Lawful Good
  • Master Hunter
  • Shahrukh Khan is the greatest actor out there
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Crappy Brown Jacket Films
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2013, 01:37:09 AM »
Happy birthday. I just kissed the girl I'm head over heels for. It was all because it was your birthday.

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2013, 01:47:31 AM »
+1
24 old? Speak to me when you are in your late 30's, then we'll talk about starting to grow old. :P

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2013, 09:59:41 AM »
Happy birthday beingthehero.  :) Try not to worry about how old you feel when you're only 24. Technically you still have six years before you have 1/3d of your life over with. I'm only 33 but it's kinda funny in a way. I feel old but at the same time I feel like a kid (not in the good way mind you as I don't have all that expendable kid energy). So for me it feels like I'm stuck in limbo and I don't really know what to do about it, let alone how to interpret it.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2013, 02:58:28 PM »
+2
Thanks for the wishes fellow Dungeonites. I thought I was among the older members, I had no idea so many were older than me. Bless you geezers, now I feel young again. :')

Also, "feeling old" in one's 20s is cliched and kinda bogue.

Offline Phoenix7786

• Legendary Hunter
  • Neg on that, Chummer
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2013, 05:37:25 PM »
24 old? Speak to me when you are in your late 30's, then we'll talk about starting to grow old. :P

And then come back in your 50's after Grand Crossing a dark barrier in and then you can REALLY gripe about how getting old sucks :P
12/1/12: Nominated for my 1st award! Thanks to all :D

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2013, 01:10:44 AM »
And then come back in your 50's after Grand Crossing a dark barrier in and then you can REALLY gripe about how getting old sucks :P

Oh I already know that feeling already, get out of bed and things hurt on your body you didn't even know could hurt.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2013, 02:35:26 AM »
+1
Sounds like you need to get into shape there, BR. :p
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Tags:

anything