Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania Movie - News!  (Read 3547 times)

Belmonto

Castlevania Movie - News!
« on: May 19, 2012, 01:26:12 AM »
Before you will continue reading, please take a look on these two threads:

Recently I have received interesting letter from Fanvision films. They have provided me interesting stuff to share with you!

1. Probably (if nothing changes), the movie will be in CGI Animation, because it is very hard to find the beautiful actors who will match the Castlevania ones. In Italy, there are a lot of professional actors, but they don't look like Belmont or Dracula's family, and some actor like Hugh Jackman would be damn expensive!

2. As I mentioned earlier, this project will bring the title "Vampire Killer", because Castlevania trademark is owned by Konami.

3. Thanks to all the people who posted the good ideas to "The REAL Castlevania Movie" thread.
Our suggestions were carefully analyzed, and most of them are accepted!

4. A lot of popular rock bands involved in production.

5. If the budget allows, we could get one famous person which was heavily involved in Castlevania games production.

Soon, the website blog about this project will be opened, and any fans will get a chance to participate as associate producers!
All the rules for participation will be listed in the blog next time.
If the fans want to cooperate with us, they will need to check the official site blog about Vampire Killer.

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2012, 09:28:14 PM »
I'm not sure I would expect any of the actors to be perfect counterparts to the in game character looks. Aside from that, unless you are going to get Pixar to do your movie CG, real actors are your best bet for any semblance of watchable quality.

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2012, 09:22:46 AM »
I would contact Thousand Pound Studios of you are looking for quality actors with skills....

Vamprotector Lead Creator and Producer

Offline Omegasigma

• Director
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2012, 10:33:56 PM »
I can do almost as many voices as frank welker, but im no pro, my dracula impersonation is a mix of the original SOTN and the remake with patrick seitz. As for your movie I hope it does well the only way this film will get done really, is unless someone has the gonards to actually do it
Currently Involved in: Vampire blood Chronicals, Project Goldeneye

Tags: