Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Where are all the Castlevania wallpapers?  (Read 10489 times)

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Where are all the Castlevania wallpapers?
« on: June 22, 2012, 11:37:20 PM »
Seriously guys. I came across maybe two high quality wallpapers so far that are not Lords of Shadow. Nothing against the Lords of Shadow art, but I already have a lot of them. I want to balance it out with some classic stuff. It has to exist, but I can't seem to find anything good.

By high quality I mean, ideally 1920x1080, and at LEAST 1680x1050. I'll even low ball 1280x720 if I must. Where are they?

As a side note someone had made on my request an awesome HD wallpaper (from the same image my signature comes from), but sadly it was lost in the blaze of glory that was my power supply flipping shit and frying over 2000$ worth of every drive, board, and accessory inside my last computer. If I could somehow get that back, that would be amazing. It was really well made.

A grand thank you to all who decide to help out your best friend forever, pillar of the community, and upholder of all that is righteous and good; UZO.

Offline Claimh Solais

• Ronove the Radical
  • Master Hunter
  • GO FIGHT!!
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Claimh Solais
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
Re: Where are all the Castlevania wallpapers?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2012, 06:28:43 AM »
Here's a few I found...

Harmony of Dissonance - Juste 1600 x 1200
Order of Ecclesia - Shanoa 1280 x 1024
The Belmont Clan 1024 x 768
Dracula X Chronicles 1024 x 768
Dawn of Sorrow 1024 x 768
Pachislot - Succubus 1024 x 768
Order of Ecclesia - Albus 1024 x 819

I wouldn't be surprised if people had most of the above already, but yeah. Those are the ones I found.
Currently Playing: Resident Evil 2 [N64]
Games Beaten This Year (2020): 20 Games

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2012, 06:42:29 AM »
Yup. The Juste one (found a higher quality too) and the Shanoa ones are the ones I did find. Those other ones are tiny. They look like shit stretched across the screen.

Offline Claimh Solais

• Ronove the Radical
  • Master Hunter
  • GO FIGHT!!
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Claimh Solais
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2012, 07:04:48 AM »
These are a few others I found in a quick search. Trying to keep both numbers in the thousands.

Curse of Darkness 1600 x 1200
Curse of Darkness - 2 1600 x 1200
Chronicles - Simon 1920 x 1200
Order of Ecclesia - Shanoa 1280 x 1024
Order of Ecclesia - Dracula 1280 x 1024
Harmony of Dissonance - Juste 1920 x 1200

And you're right. Finding these is hard amongst the over 9000 high quality Lords of Shadow wallpapers...

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2012, 03:40:35 PM »
The Chronicles one is beautiful! That's really awesome quality right there. Great Juste one too.

Not too keen on Issac spreading crotch or Hector's giant ass though. Good quality, but yeah... The OoE ones were released like that, and unfortunately, don't come in a higher resolution that I am aware of.

Thanks!

Offline Tavis Belmont

• Video Game Approved
  • Hunter in Training
  • Game on!
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2012, 04:11:37 PM »
I'm hoping someone does a Belmont wallpaper similar to that first one you posted, Claimh, but with Higher Resolution. There's one that has some of Kojima's artwork with "The Greatest Five", but I'd like one with all of Kojima's Belmont artwork. That'd be awesome.
Defeating evil: Apparently easy.
Defeating the Lord of Darkness with a whip and some water: Damn.
"I'm a Belmont. That's my job."

Offline Claimh Solais

• Ronove the Radical
  • Master Hunter
  • GO FIGHT!!
    • Claimh Solais
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2012, 08:35:33 PM »
The Chronicles one is beautiful! That's really awesome quality right there. Great Juste one too.

Not too keen on Issac spreading crotch or Hector's giant ass though. Good quality, but yeah... The OoE ones were released like that, and unfortunately, don't come in a higher resolution that I am aware of.

Thanks!

No worries. And if you're curious, all I did was type in "Castlevania HD Wallpapers" on Google Image search. You might have luck trying that, but there still are a LOT of LoS wallpapers.

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2012, 11:00:57 AM »
Not too keen on Issac spreading crotch or Hector's giant ass though.

Oh yeah look at that arse.  :P umm-umm.
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Tags: