Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Newly Discovered Konami Code on Legacy of Darkness  (Read 142 times)

Offline Reinhart77

• Courage, don't leave me now.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Legacy of Darkness (N64)
Newly Discovered Konami Code on Legacy of Darkness
« on: April 19, 2024, 04:50:57 PM »
+2
Looks like someone found out how to use the Konami Code in Legacy of Darkness to unlock all the characters from the start.  Anyone else know about this before by any chance?

https://www.nintendolife.com/news/2024/04/random-25-years-on-fans-find-new-konami-code-in-castlevania-legacy-of-darkness

I keep wishing that they'd give us codes to unlock characters from the beginning for all these games that they rerelease.  I don't want to spend the time beating the game "again" on a new console so that I can play as the character I want to play as.  At least for LoD I know I'll get to start playing as anyone I want at the start now if they ever get around to re-releasing it.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2024, 09:39:34 AM »
This is interesting but, it’s still kind of useless information. What would really get me aroused is a playable demo of Akumajo Dracula PS3/360. We know it got passed the FMV trailer that we’ve all seen, there have been motion capture actors that were on record saying they did a few days to a week worths of work on scenes from this cancelled game, which leads me to believe a very bare-bones demo was conceived at some point.

No one would have ever predicted a Castlevania: Resurrection demo would be leaked, decades after the fact no less, so there’s still a possibility that this Akumajou Dracula demo might be leaked one day.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
Re: Newly Discovered Konami Code on Legacy of Darkness
« Reply #2 on: Yesterday at 02:42:38 PM »
Pretty cool discovery. I would've liked to know this code when my controller pak quit working and had to start over to unlock everything.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Tags: