Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Perfect Selection Dracula Battle I & II  (Read 3656 times)

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« on: October 28, 2009, 04:22:36 PM »
Curious to know if anybody's got these--or if Kurt sees this and doesn't mind uploading higher bitrate files. I'd just like to have both albums in really high quality.

And Kurt, if you're looking at this ;) please also reupload the second disc of the original Dracula X OST (y'know, the disc containing the Bloodlines music). That would be awesome bossome.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: Perfect Selection Dracula Battle I & II
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2009, 06:31:14 PM »
In Reply To #1

DAMN, I only have Dracula New Classic.  Yeah I'm sure there are some people with FLAC versions of those discs... I'll have to ask.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline discoalucard

• Admin
  • Administrator
  • Hunter in Training
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2009, 08:05:26 PM »
Yup, I've got all of em. The Drac Battles are Son Mays but the audio quality is fine. I'll see about digging them up when I get the chance.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2009, 08:26:51 PM »
Pass on the Drac New Classic love, Jorge, ha ha.

FLACs would be optimal, fo'sho', if manageable.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Tags:

anything