Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Hot VG Girls  (Read 35766 times)

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« on: March 04, 2013, 10:07:39 PM »
Seeing the furry thread on another page, I was curious about what everyone thinks about hot videogame girls...
Couldn't find a topic, so I created one.
But don't be shy, I'm very open-minded.

I know perhaps a girl's opinion doesn't count, but I always thought some girls were hot, we can see it right away, like when you guys can see when a man have a wonderful body, or is good looking, but you don't like it THAT way, right?

But let's make it that girls can also talk about VG men, so that will make it more entertaining for all of us.

I mentioned somewhere else that when I was younger I once had a crush on a character from CV... but it wasn't the only time I felt for a VG character...  :-[

And about girls, for example, I believe Hitomi from Dead or Alive is really, really hot, and I know many of you will agree with this ;)

But what do you all think about this?
Recent games have very free cameras and unlockable items...
Do you change costumes a lot and do in-game stuff?
Do you ever fantasize with a VG character? Ever had a crush?
Feel free to say anything about it :)
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline TheouAegis

• Amateur Auteur of GMvania
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • GMvania Developer's Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2013, 10:35:14 PM »
+1
The Monk class from Shining Force 2.
Almost every girl in the King of Fighters series, especially Angel and Vanessa. .. And Vice. Damn that taunt.
Lilith and Felicia from Darkstalkers (was never a Morrigan fan).
Bridget from Guilty Gear.
*waits for inevitable replies*
Your mom has had more floppies put in her than a Commodore 64!

Follow my lack of progress on my game at my blog:
http://gmvania.blogspot.com

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2013, 11:14:30 PM »
It's a trap!

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #3 on: March 04, 2013, 11:35:32 PM »
It's totally understandable to fall for Bridget...
She completely looks like a hot girl!
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2013, 11:41:37 PM »
So, I've heard that you like girls with sausages...

(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 06, 2013, 06:37:18 AM by Lelygax »
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2013, 12:07:26 AM »
Remind me not to open this thread while I'm at my campus. >.>
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2013, 12:10:18 AM »
Fire Emblem has some of the most pretty/beautiful/sexy/cute girls in gaming one of my top three(I could make a top 10 fe girl list) girls is Lilina(yes I have a crush on her despite being alittle naive she's just so kind and cute/beautiful  :-*  )

I was always jealous of Roy you know that deep down the ended up together like Marth and Sheeda and that made me hate Roy till no end still do  :P

If I was a FE character I would want to S-support her  ;)

Tales of is an other story
(click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 12:12:10 AM by Neobelmont »
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2013, 12:25:20 AM »
+1
Fire Emblem has some of the most pretty/beautiful/sexy/cute girls in gaming one of my top three(I could make a top 10 fe girl list) girls is Lilina(yes I have a crush on her despite being alittle naive she's just so kind and cute/beautiful  :-*  )

That made me remember of this video that Ratty shown to me:
So there's that
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Kale

• The Ophidian Lord
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2013, 02:38:55 AM »
http://imageshack.us/a/img14/9114/femmc.png
http://imageshack.us/a/img856/3127/valkyrie001.jpg

Awesomeness!

Keep in mind the first one isn't a real one, just a fanmade one. It's better than the real one though.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 05:33:54 AM by Kale »

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2013, 09:43:47 AM »
So, I've heard that you like girls with sausages...

Umm, last time I checked Poison was a Transvestite, not a Shemale. Poison had a sex change operation so there are no 'boy' parts on her anymore. As for the VG women that I like...I'll have to gather my thoughts on this as I am a little scatterbrain right now.

"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Laina

• F.A.N.G. stands for “fucking awful, not great”, babe - me to UZO on SFV
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. Seeks to keep games/fandoms free of any changes they deem Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2013, 09:56:44 AM »
+1
Per wikipedia:

The discrepancy regarding Poison have been addressed more than once in interviews with former and current Capcom employees. Final Fight developer and Arika founder Akira Nishitani stated he supposed the character could be male, but added it was up to the viewer to decide.[6]Street Fighter IV's producer Yoshinori Ono, when asked in an interview about the matter, stated "Let's set the record straight: In North America, Poison is officially a post-op transsexual. But in Japan, she simply tucks her business away to look female."[11] He later emphasized it again when asked about what female characters could be included in the game Street Fighter IV, stating that it would be too confusing to include her due to the region-specific gender.[12]

So, gents, looks like you were both right.
Groove is in the heart.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2013, 12:19:47 PM »
I knew that already Laina, because of a Poison documentary, but thanks for clarifying that. (since I would need to search and post here anyways lol)
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 12:45:38 PM by Lelygax »
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2013, 12:39:24 PM »
Another vote for Poison. Japanese or American version. (And just to make absolutely certain no I'm not being sarcastic.)
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 01:10:00 PM by Ratty »

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2013, 12:51:13 PM »
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2013, 12:59:28 PM »
Don't fuck with Andre the Giant Andore!

Tags: