Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: i know its a long shot but is they a English patch for Nocturne in the Moonlight  (Read 6004 times)

Offline mgfcortez

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
yeah big SOTN fan so want to play threw the Saturn version never have got the chance but would love a patch to change the txt to English if they is one i know the have one for psx but i want the Saturn one if they is one thanks

Offline FeRcHuLeS

• Hunter in Training
  • Awards May 2017 Sprite Contest Third Place
    • Awards
There are people working on that at romhacking.net here http://www.romhacking.net/forum/index.php/topic,15798.0.html, but the project is suspended for now, sooner or later this is going to happen :).

Offline e105beta

• Shafted
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2015-03-Sprite Contest 3rd Place The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate (N3DS)
The major additions to Nocturne in the Moonlight is the two extra characters and the two extra zones, right? Was there a significant narrative difference?

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
The major additions to Nocturne in the Moonlight is the two extra characters and the two extra zones, right?

Correct.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline mgfcortez

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
The major additions to Nocturne in the Moonlight is the two extra characters and the two extra zones, right? Was there a significant narrative difference?
only big deal would be the things you pick up that wasn't in sotn but i can get by i just like to have the menu txt in English as for the story same story but for the txt when you fight Maria for the glasses where you didn't fight her in sotn but still like to have a patch so wanted to ask but oh well i'll just play it without one i started to play nitm once and got my ass killed fast in the cursed prison and got into something else and forgot about playing it again lol
but going to go back and try a full play of it now :P
anyway thanks everybody

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
You do fight Maria for the Glasses in the PSP CV Chronicles edition of SotN.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
You do fight Maria for the Glasses in the PSP CV Chronicles edition of SotN.
she was nerfed though, I remember the Saturn fight, it was the only challenging boss fight in the entire game.

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline redrum

• Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Awards
it was completely playable for me without a patch, though i went through it a long time ago.
the godspeed boots were an interesting edition, as was richter having an alternate costume.  maria is wayyy more powerful than she is in the psp version, and there's also a few additional equipment items (the alucard spear immediately comes to mind).
there wasn't any additional dialogue that i can recall, but like i said, this was years ago that i had played it.

Offline zangetsu468

• Master Hunter
  • God bless the hustler, curse the first sleeper
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
it was completely playable for me without a patch, though i went through it a long time ago.
the godspeed boots were an interesting edition, as was richter having an alternate costume.  maria is wayyy more powerful than she is in the psp version, and there's also a few additional equipment items (the alucard spear immediately comes to mind).
there wasn't any additional dialogue that i can recall, but like i said, this was years ago that i had played it.

SS Maria and PSP Maria are completely different iterations.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<[Judgement]>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

**<<<<<SuperCVIV>COTM<<<<<<<<+
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v                 ^
                                 ^      l   v  ^    +<<<<<<<BE
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v                 ^  
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v     BE>>> VK<**   
                                 ^      l   v  ^    v     ^          ^   
            +<<<<<Legends>HC>OOS>LOD>64       ^
            v                           l              ^                ^
            v                           l     BE>> * <<<BE    RE
            v                           l      ^               ^       ^
LOI>CVIII>COD>AR>BR>CVC>CVII>HOD>ROB>SOTN>OOE>BL>POR>AOS>DOS>>>KD
                                                                          v
                                                                         BE>*  
BE=Bad Ending
RE=Richter Ending

Offline mgfcortez

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards

no your right thats all the dialogue and its very playable like it is i was just hoping for a patch but its all good
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 04:42:24 AM by mgfcortez »

Tags:

anything