Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: What ever happened to *that* Dungeonite?  (Read 106333 times)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Re: What ever happened to *that* Dungeonite?
« Reply #270 on: April 22, 2014, 05:11:54 PM »
I've heard that voice before. I have to wonder if he's done anything else for internet vids...
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #271 on: April 22, 2014, 05:32:52 PM »
Yeah pretty much.
What's your sound like though?  I bet we won't know. :P :P :P

Deep and sexy even you will cream your jeans.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline St.Tweeter

• Hacked Darkmoon's Crappy Furry Board Once
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Hunter in Training
  • Why am I here? I hate you people. You bore me!
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Awards
« Reply #272 on: April 23, 2014, 01:46:44 PM »
Deep and sexy even you will cream your jeans.

Sure thing buddy. You ain't no Snappleman.
-1,000,000,000,000,000 Wulongs to whoever brings me the head of Fredrica Irving, the Amnesia Loli-

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #273 on: April 23, 2014, 02:31:16 PM »
For all I know, I probably sound like this guy.

Hoarding Up - Excellent Blu Ray Adventure
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia (NDS)
« Reply #274 on: April 23, 2014, 05:26:18 PM »
Sounds too masculine and not nearly nerdy enough.

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • Awards
« Reply #275 on: April 23, 2014, 05:26:43 PM »
Oh, this is about your voice and not mine.

Offline DoctaMario

• Legendary Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #276 on: May 01, 2014, 04:54:47 AM »
+1
Ah this thread. Man, I've been a member here for a long time.  :o I remember having these crazy fights with Diplo, Uzo, and Jerkofwonder on the old board. Lol those were the days I guess.

And thanks for the shoutout on one of the earlier pages Hero! :) Aren't we still friends on Facebook?

Offline beingthehero

• Duke of New York
  • Master Hunter
  • EROTIC VIOLENCE
    • Awards
« Reply #277 on: May 01, 2014, 05:30:34 AM »
+1
You have to re-add me, I disabled my old account in 2011 when I became too immersed in it, and then did a new one last year when I wasn't...so immersed. I'll pm you my page, bubba.

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #278 on: May 01, 2014, 01:20:01 PM »
Where'd Jack go anyway? (I always called Jerk, Jack)

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #279 on: May 03, 2014, 07:36:50 AM »
He was banned forever ago.
He was one of those "Sorry I know it's against the rules, but..." **and goes and breaks the rules**

He was warned privately, publicly, banned, came back, did not learn his lesson, ban extended, came back, still did not learn his lesson, banned again.
He was on my AIM and I would tell him to stop it with the behavior but he wouldn't knock it off.  He had to go.
I think he's still banned even now, though honestly I haven't really looked at the ban logs or anything.

It's been forever ago so I wouldn't be surprised if he's been among us using a different name... though this forum is a lot nicer now that the rules are clear-cut and set in place, than how it was years back.  I think having more moderation present helps, too.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Lashen

• Vampire Hunter
  • ..."Nunchakus."
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Circle of the Moon (GBA)
« Reply #280 on: May 03, 2014, 05:10:15 PM »
For all I know, I probably sound like this guy.

Hoarding Up - Excellent Blu Ray Adventure

Oh god, that's the Fry's Electronics in Woodland Hills. There's a chance I'd run into these people.
(click to show/hide)

Offline son_the_vampire

• Chilly Lemonade
  • Legendary Hunter
  • I see you over there.. Yeah you
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Chronicles: Akumajo Dracula (X68k/PS1)
« Reply #281 on: May 12, 2014, 08:12:15 AM »
What happened to Laina  and Neobelmont? Haven't seen any posts from them since I've been back.
Twitch.tv/TrippyLemonss

Offline GuyStarwind

• Lawful Good
  • Master Hunter
  • Shahrukh Khan is the greatest actor out there
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Crappy Brown Jacket Films
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #282 on: May 12, 2014, 01:05:53 PM »
Yeah neobelmont use to post quite a bit

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #283 on: May 12, 2014, 01:24:16 PM »
+1
he prolly got himself a girlfriend

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
« Reply #284 on: May 12, 2014, 06:57:15 PM »
+1
Laina's internet access comes and goes.  When she can, she logs on.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Tags: