Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Tom Dubois Exclusive Metal Art print  (Read 2314 times)

Offline Dongled

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« on: January 02, 2022, 11:11:01 AM »
Hey everyone...I've been in contact with Retro graphic Books who handle merchandise for Tom Dubois (the artist behind the covers of Castlevania III, Super Castlevania IV and many more Konami related content.) They offered me the opportunity to help Tom sell an exclusive metal print of some new art he did during the Castlevania Anniversary physical release for the higher tiered box that Tom was hired to do. I figured I'd share the video and the link in case anyone would like to purchase one.

Video with details: https://youtu.be/kuDtgDjX12s

Link:  https://retrographicbooks.com/rgb-store/super-c-tom-dubois-metal-art-print-5jz2f-7mat7

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2022, 09:50:18 PM »
I've not heard of metal prints till now! Those look awesome  :D
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2022, 10:08:49 PM »
Metal prints! That's something new.  :o

Tags: