Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: November 2014 Castlevania Dungeon Sprite Contest  (Read 63046 times)

Offline kaonstantine

• Vampire Hunter
  • Pitayaware
  • Awards 2015-02-Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2014-12-FoodItem Sprite Contest 2nd Place Winner 2014-11-November FinalBoss Sprite Contest 3rd Place Winner 2014-10-Halloween Sprite Contest 3rd Place Award
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Re: November 2014 Castlevania Dungeon Sprite Contest
« Reply #195 on: December 08, 2014, 09:37:44 PM »
First of all, congratulations to theplottwist and Dracula9

Kaonstantine:
Your entry is ridiculously well done. The part I specially love is the lighting on the wings and boots. Young Dracula is a concept that is too underexplored on the series, and Konami could benefit lots from it. Well, if they pulled it off as well as you did, that is. When I saw it, after Dracula9's entry, I though I was done for.
Thanks, man. I knew most people here was expecting Dracula to be less human and more like a demon or beast. I wanted to try a different path since I still have no idea of what will be the final look of Dracula in my game. I also love the lighting on the bodies falling down in your submission.

To all contestants: Thank you. I can't wait to see your next submissions on the next contests. And thank you to the judges for their great reviews  :).

What a wonderful night to have a curse.

anything