Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: taco taco  (Read 17346 times)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #60 on: April 06, 2022, 09:33:26 AM »
9 Fahrenheit (-12 Celsius) is nothing where I'm from (north of 60th parallel). The coldest I've ever experienced was -47 (-52 Fahrenheit) with a humidity, windchill, and ice fog. If you were experiencing a cold that bit down to your bones then it was -12 with high humidity. That kinda cold sucks and I can sympathize as it take a good while to get warmed up again. Sometimes all day long  :P
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2022, 08:45:46 PM »
We get a lot of brutally cold days too, but normally the temp goes up every once in a while to warm you up, with the sun enhancing your mood. It's felt like we had very few days like that this year and I guess that's what's made it so tough. It's gotten to -20 numerous times with windchill bringing it down to -45, whatever "feels like" temperature means. (The way it affects your skin, I suppose.)
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #62 on: July 08, 2022, 05:53:58 PM »
Been working a new job since May. It's at a bakery, and I've been saying for a while now I wanna get back into baking so here I am.

There's some stupid BS as with any job, but I'm trying to stay positive and just do what I like to do: keep my head down in my work and ignore the drama.

Pretty sure I'm still at that work hardening stage because I'm pretty beat by the end of the week, but it's satisfying.

A quarter or third of the people I work with don't speak English or not very well, so it may be time to start learning Spanish.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Shiroi Koumori

• Guardian of the Night
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Birth, Death and Rebirth... Everything is a cycle.
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Sprite Contest Silver Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • My DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #63 on: July 26, 2022, 09:58:06 PM »
It's great that you find your new job satisfying.
Spanish is not that hard to learn and it's always a plus to learn another language.

Tags:

anything