Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Obama Order Sped Up Wave of Cyberattacks Against Iran  (Read 1906 times)

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania.
    • Awards
Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
Re: Obama Order Sped Up Wave of Cyberattacks Against Iran
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 06:10:46 PM »
Obama....OBAMAAAAA!!!!!!

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2012, 07:36:42 PM »
Not at all surprising to me really. When you think about it they were doing similar attacks against the USSR during the cold war. Though the internet did not exist at that time it is still none-the-less the same thing; using information against the enemy without using physical force. I can see this as a sort of new cold war. But that's only if it stays confined to the boundaries of information.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Highwind Dragoon

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2012, 11:06:39 PM »
Yeah, and I don't doubt for a second that the Chinese government hacks into foreign credit card accounts.

And how did no one get the zero wings reference?  :(

Offline Mooning Freddy

• The scent of my butt will set your soul wandering for eternity!
  • Master Hunter
  • I simply love children.
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2012, 03:39:55 AM »
That's all a bunch of baloney as far as I'm concerned. All that cyber-warfare, scientist-murdering, sanctions / Israeli airstrike threatening only encourages Iran to put more efforts into developing nuclear weaponry.

Me? I think the West should stop thinking about Iran's nuclear program as the big issue and start thinking about Iran's regime as the problem. Iran's goals of becoming a nuclear superpower ain't gonna fade away after a successful airstrike. Neither is Iran gonna become any less of an intolerant theocratic state. Wanna see changes? Gotta do it the hard way.
Unfortunately, this is NOT something world leaders like to admit, especially after Iraq and Afghanistan. 
"Yes, I am on a drug. It's called Charlie Sheen. It's not available, because if you try it you will die. Your face will melt off and your children will weep over your exploded body."
~Charlie Sheen

Tags: