Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Spritework Request & Showcase Thread  (Read 1055881 times)

Offline BLOOD MONKEY

• rrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Master Hunter
  • BEWARE, I LIVE
  • Awards May 2017 Sprite Contest Second Place 2015-02-Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • twitter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #1410 on: December 22, 2014, 11:55:30 AM »
I can't put it into my hack if the sprites size are too big to fit in the ROM. Like that Juste you made. There are a lot of limitation to do a sprites hack unfortunately.

And just to let people know, I don't work on the DXC Richter (By Donoffrio) hack anymore. It's because Donoffrio's DXC Richter sprites size are too big (too wide to be exact).

Is it possible that you could put this as another sprite (not replacing the actual Juste sprite), and re-write a litte bit of program to make this one show up instead of the original?
UPON THE COMPLETION OF ITS STATEMENT, THE BLOOD MONKEY LEAPS TOWARDS YOU, BARING TEETH. IT IS TOO LATE FOR YOU.

Offline Pemburu Vampir

• Nameless
  • Legendary Hunter
  • I can speak Engrish fluently.
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #1411 on: December 22, 2014, 12:08:29 PM »
Is it possible that you could put this as another sprite (not replacing the actual Juste sprite), and re-write a litte bit of program to make this one show up instead of the original?

No, I don't have the knowledge to do that.

Your Juste sprite is looking good though. The inside of his coat should be white or blueish white btw, not red.

Offline Jop

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
  • Awards 2017-09-Sprite Contest 3rd Place 2017-12-Holiday Sprite Award First Place 2016-04-Story Contest - 1st place 2015-04- Sprite Contest Gold 2015-05- Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1412 on: December 22, 2014, 04:58:46 PM »
This month I decide to take Vacation from sprites but still im making tiny thing in DA like this:

Are easy and fast.

hope to keep doing animation soon, need to finish this, it was a chalenge from my friend, he tell to me why I dont make more sprites for a walk or run animation? always I prefer to use 8 but with this I make 20

I dont plan that mathias walk so this was just because the chalenge, and I can think of him wlaking and saying haters gona hate XD, yes I need to fix the back but its because dont have the green cape, that back its just a place holder.

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #1413 on: December 22, 2014, 06:05:25 PM »
This month I decide to take Vacation from sprites but still im making tiny thing in DA like this:

Are easy and fast.

hope to keep doing animation soon, need to finish this, it was a chalenge from my friend, he tell to me why I dont make more sprites for a walk or run animation? always I prefer to use 8 but with this I make 20

I dont plan that mathias walk so this was just because the chalenge, and I can think of him wlaking and saying haters gona hate XD, yes I need to fix the back but its because dont have the green cape, that back its just a place holder.

These would look really good in some dynamic poses. Especially the legs.

On a side note you still have time to enter this month's sprite contest Jop....

Vamprotector Lead Creator and Producer

Offline Las

• Vampire Hunter
  • Whoa dude!what a horrible night for no beer.....
  • Awards 2016-02 Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • Awards
« Reply #1414 on: December 22, 2014, 07:04:01 PM »
very nice walk their Jop!.. the back leg maybe comes up a bit when his leg moves back..but overall it's a solid animation..Keep up the great work!

Taking Edward Scissorhands to a whole new level!

Offline BLOOD MONKEY

• rrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Master Hunter
  • BEWARE, I LIVE
    • twitter
    • Awards
« Reply #1415 on: December 22, 2014, 07:45:49 PM »

Good, but I'd suggest it faster, like this:
UPON THE COMPLETION OF ITS STATEMENT, THE BLOOD MONKEY LEAPS TOWARDS YOU, BARING TEETH. IT IS TOO LATE FOR YOU.

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
  • Awards Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
« Reply #1416 on: December 23, 2014, 09:11:28 AM »
Good, but I'd suggest it faster, like this:

Me too, for some reason that walk reminds me of Shaft....lol

Offline Jop

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards 2017-09-Sprite Contest 3rd Place 2017-12-Holiday Sprite Award First Place 2016-04-Story Contest - 1st place 2015-04- Sprite Contest Gold 2015-05- Sprite Contest 1st Place
    • Awards
« Reply #1417 on: December 23, 2014, 05:14:05 PM »
About the speed I select a number random since I was in a hurry and yeah I know and I finish I think my sprites for the contest, just I was thinking if it was right or not, the size, the colors (this I make a lot of time XD)

now im going to rest until new year comes, merry christmas and happy new year.

« Last Edit: December 24, 2014, 02:27:32 AM by Jop »

Offline darkmanx_429

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #1418 on: December 25, 2014, 11:24:42 AM »
About the speed I select a number random since I was in a hurry and yeah I know and I finish I think my sprites for the contest, just I was thinking if it was right or not, the size, the colors (this I make a lot of time XD)

now im going to rest until new year comes, merry christmas and happy new year.

Make that image bigger dude. Those gold characters look awesome! You should of did your sprite trophy entry in that style!

Offline BLOOD MONKEY

• rrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Master Hunter
  • BEWARE, I LIVE
    • twitter
    • Awards
« Reply #1419 on: December 30, 2014, 04:36:12 PM »
Samus is here and samus is now

Offline Jop

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #1420 on: January 02, 2015, 04:57:59 PM »
@darkmanx_429

Oh I make that gold because in the game are in gold armor, mmm I just wanted to make like a wooden art and painted, the idea came from here:

http://www.hobbyconsolas.com/sites/default/files/users/David%20Mart%C3%ADnez/106566.jpg

hope to make more sprites this years and better XD.

Offline BLOOD MONKEY

• rrrrrrrrrrrrr
  • Master Hunter
  • BEWARE, I LIVE
    • twitter
    • Awards
« Reply #1421 on: January 06, 2015, 06:44:48 PM »
I'm going to work on a full HC conversion sheet (poses and all). Here is the beta walk.

Also, I haven't been working on Trevor much, but here

Offline G1994RD

• Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #1422 on: January 11, 2015, 04:17:32 PM »
(deleted)
« Last Edit: March 12, 2015, 05:30:52 PM by G1994RD »

Offline Zydalc

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Spritework Request & Showcase Thread
« Reply #1423 on: January 11, 2015, 04:54:37 PM »
From my other thread I've created, I wonder if anyone here could create a sprite of Carmilla especially my description of her?

This is closest 'concept art' depiction I can come up with.

Offline FanOfDracula

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards 2018-06 Sprite Contest Runner-Up 2016-02 Sprite Contest 3rd Place
    • Awards
« Reply #1424 on: January 11, 2015, 10:10:32 PM »
in castlevania fighter appears carmilla, but I do not know who made the sprite, you should check with them and ask permission, but i dont know that concept carmilla want to use, as she wears a pink dress, but if you want to make a more gothic style, as the girl in the picture, is also very good idea would be a new concept, I could help with a sprite base, but only to give an idea, since I'm not long on pc  :P

anything