Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Hot VG Girls  (Read 36033 times)

Offline son_the_vampire

• Chilly Lemonade
  • Legendary Hunter
  • I see you over there.. Yeah you
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Chronicles: Akumajo Dracula (X68k/PS1)
« Reply #15 on: March 05, 2013, 01:08:35 PM »
i think Sheeva is the hottest VG girl... c'mon whats not to love about 4 arms... can get 4x's the work done  ;D
Twitch.tv/TrippyLemonss

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2013, 01:18:09 PM »

So what about 6 arms for you?
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2013, 01:18:20 PM »
So, I've heard that you like girls with sausages...

(click to show/hide)

Wasn't the idea of Poison being a dude/former dude(still a dude) something that Sega of America thought up so that censors wouldn't have a problem with beating on girls? Either way, I refuse to believe that hotness has a dick or ever had a dick; female all the way.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2013, 01:20:21 PM »
Since we're posting gross chicks now:

HOW 'BOUT DEM IRON MAIDENS (Quake II), EH?

Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Ratty

• A Little Pile of Secrets
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Other (?)
« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2013, 01:22:07 PM »
I'm so happy that Capcom reached out to GLAAD in regards to Poison. Early demos of Capcom x Tekken were very transphobic, with things like Chun-Li saying Posion "wasn't a real woman" in taunts.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: March 05, 2013, 01:25:24 PM »
Abnormal Freak-
No, you guys really need to watch Poison's Documentary. Also even if you didn't believe or want, Poison comes with a "extra prize" in Japan. Atleast it doesnt have the "prize "outside JPN (That doesnt true, since it has been created in Japan, but can be used as a "escape road" for people that doesnt want to admit that finds a man to be hot). lol

Either way, its a family man. Hau auu~

POISON

POISON: The Follow-up

Also, lets not forget about Flea from Chrono Trigger:
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 01:35:54 PM by Lelygax »
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: March 05, 2013, 02:38:32 PM »
But real life trannies are never hot the way women are. It's unpossible D:

Though I suppose one could use the argument that it's a game and the characters are drawn so IRL has no bearing.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: March 05, 2013, 02:47:01 PM »
 Its VERY rare, but I received a image one time from a friend of mine, he said that he almos fall in that trap. I dont have it anymore (I respect his privacy) but the person in the image have a face and body like of a woman and Im no talking about these man with make-up that "almost" look like a woman. xD

But yeah, thats the only time that I've seen this type of case.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Zetheraxza

• Vampire Hunter
  • Romantically Justified...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
« Reply #23 on: March 05, 2013, 02:51:20 PM »
No Samus Love????

Some Demon Ladies, yes Lilith as well.

I love Humanoids, because they're unique!

Ms. Fortune

Ms. Valentine

DoS Yoko was the best!

Yep... I've got a lot though.

Offline Ratty

• Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: March 05, 2013, 03:32:24 PM »

False for a couple of reasons - 1. Male-to-female transgendered people are women, just not the narrow definition provided by those who assume physical sex always correlates with gender. 2. There are a lot of very attractive transwomen, many of whom you would never guess are/were physically male.

Just so you know in the future though "tranny" is, along with other names like shemale, often viewed as a derogatory term like "faggot" is for gay men. So unless you want to purposefully insult transgendered people it's a good idea to avoid these names.

PS:
Because there's a lot of confusion about this- gender identity is not necessarily tied to sexuality. Of course you can find transgendered people who are attracted to the opposite gender but also male-to-female transgendered people who only like women, female-to-male transgendered people who only like men, and everything inbetween on the Kinsey scale. Transgendered people are often aligned with gay rights advocates however (forming the T in LGBT) because they face discrimination, hatred and fear from many of the same groups.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 03:48:29 PM by Ratty »

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: March 05, 2013, 04:22:39 PM »
I didn't know my boner was capable of sending false signals to my brain on what's attractive. D: I've yet to see a male-to-female transsexual/transgender (dunno if that can be used as a noun) that has all the lovely curves that a woman has. Some have gotten it pretty close...but I still see a dude underneath it all. And that's without knowing ahead of time whether this person is post-op or likes dressing like a woman or if they were born female, but just poppin' up and meeting 'em and seeing/thinking, "Something's aloof" (and seeing pictures in media, of course).

I've also never bought into the whole "gender != sex" thing but I guess that's a sticky area not worth quarreling over. o .o
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 04:33:07 PM by Abnormal Freak »
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: March 05, 2013, 04:39:28 PM »
Impossible to not remember of "her"
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Ratty

• Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Tea. Earl Grey. Hot.
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: March 05, 2013, 04:52:29 PM »
I didn't know my boner was capable of sending false signals to my brain on what's attractive. D: I've yet to see a male-to-female transsexual/transgender (dunno if that can be used as a noun) that has all the lovely curves that a woman has. Some have gotten it pretty close...but I still see a dude underneath it all. And that's without knowing ahead of time whether this person is post-op or likes dressing like a woman or if they were born female, but just poppin' up and meeting 'em and seeing/thinking, "Something's aloof" (and seeing pictures in media, of course).

I've also never bought into the whole "gender != sex" thing but I guess that's a sticky area not worth quarreling over. o .o

Of course attraction is up to the individual but I still very much doubt you could pick out all MtF transwomen as trans.
The gender =/= physical sex thing is something a lot of people have trouble dealing with because of the assumption humans tend to make about their culture being "natural" even though many of its customs and assertions, such as what traits differentiate "female" from "male", have no basis in nature. A good example of this is that the idea of "Blue for Boys, Pink for Girls" which is so pervasive in American society didn't really come about until the 1940s. http://www.smithsonianmag.com/arts-culture/When-Did-Girls-Start-Wearing-Pink.html?c=y&page=1 And that as a result of advertising.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 05:00:34 PM by Ratty »

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #28 on: March 05, 2013, 04:54:42 PM »
Where are the girls in this forum? Come on girls! Let it out! :P
You must have felt some time for a VG character!

I will start by saying that Juste Belmont is the hottest of CV male characters  :-*
And if I'd had to choose a girl, I'd go with Charlotte  :-[ (like I said, I'm open-minded).

And what about changing costumes and other stuff?
We've already had a Castlevania confessions thread, so take this as a general VG confessions thread :)
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Laina

• F.A.N.G. stands for “fucking awful, not great”, babe - me to UZO on SFV
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. Seeks to keep games/fandoms free of any changes they deem Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: March 05, 2013, 04:56:37 PM »
+2

Though I suppose one could use the argument that it's a game and the characters are drawn so IRL has no bearing.

I've seen some SMOKING hot Asian ones. Mostly south-southeast Asian, like Thai. Google that shit, Ab.

As far as ladies go...lessee...I guess my first girl crush was Chun-Li, then Cammy. I always liked Blaze's sprite from Streets of Rage 2, not that fluffy, crusty 80's haired White Snake groupie with tap dancing shoes & cut off jean shorts on the case cover. I would bang the life out of Setsuka from Soul Calibur 3 & I can't even explain why. Maybe it's because she looks like a "stout" lady & could take a hit...I'm a little "rough", yeah.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2013, 05:00:27 PM by Laina »
Groove is in the heart.

Tags: