Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Hot VG Girls  (Read 35969 times)

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #60 on: March 07, 2013, 04:50:04 AM »
It's probably just Silverman's attachment and the fact she's sniffed Richard Christy's unwashed balls.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline son_the_vampire

• Chilly Lemonade
  • Legendary Hunter
  • I see you over there.. Yeah you
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Chronicles: Akumajo Dracula (X68k/PS1)
« Reply #61 on: March 07, 2013, 05:26:22 AM »
Elizabeth Braddock is the best looking in MVC franchise. hands down... go on witcha bad self girl!
Twitch.tv/TrippyLemonss

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #62 on: March 07, 2013, 07:40:20 AM »
Bloodreign, you didn't said in IRC that you doesnt find Hot things that you cant touch? So you have dolls from these chars? LOL
Also this second image is from a OVA? If yes, can you say the name of it please?

Abnormal Freak, since they did a Wreck it Ralph game, it counts. :P

Laina, I dont think that you need therapy.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2013, 07:43:12 AM by Lelygax »
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #63 on: March 07, 2013, 09:51:45 AM »
HA! Finally found an image of her. Vanessa Lewis of the Virtual Fighter series.

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters4/vanessa-v4.jpg

Unfortunately in VF 5 they gave her a more pale skin tone rather then keeping her tan.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #64 on: March 08, 2013, 01:22:58 AM »
Bloodreign, you didn't said in IRC that you doesnt find Hot things that you cant touch? So you have dolls from these chars? LOL
Also this second image is from a OVA? If yes, can you say the name of it please?

Abnormal Freak, since they did a Wreck it Ralph game, it counts. :P

Laina, I dont think that you need therapy.

No, notice the girls I linked are from shmups I like, both have female protagonists. I still stgand by my not fantasizing about unreal characters. The second picture is from Twinbee Paradise, I love Twinbee and like the free spirit feel of the short OVA.

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #65 on: March 09, 2013, 05:08:13 PM »
I love a lot of CV gentlemen of course & agree with your categorization of them, but I'm actually pretty into Dante too (original, not snotty dark haired teen). I like the long but-not-too-long hair, the not outright hostile smart ass attitude, the witty quips, the demon slaughtering-I mostly like the fact that I believe if I were to meet someone in real life with a Dante attitude we could argue viciously until we both gave up in exasperation & have awesome 'angry sex'. I...should probably seek therapy...but yeah, I'd ride that 'til next July.

Carmilla would be super fun I think. I very briefly "dated" (pretty casual) a girl who bore a slight resemblance to her CotM version.
What you say about that girl that looked like Carmilla sure sounds like fun.
I don't think that you don't need therapy, or, if you need it, a lot of us would neet it too :P
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Offline Laina

• F.A.N.G. stands for “fucking awful, not great”, babe - me to UZO on SFV
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. Seeks to keep games/fandoms free of any changes they deem Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #66 on: March 09, 2013, 05:39:04 PM »
+1
lol Thanks, Pfil! <3 At least you & Lelygax think so. ^_~
Groove is in the heart.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #67 on: March 09, 2013, 10:59:47 PM »
+1
I find it kinda sexy, so you may find more people that likes this kinda of charm too xD
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
« Reply #68 on: March 09, 2013, 11:06:14 PM »
I find it kinda sexy, so you may find more people that likes this kinda of charm too xD

Uhh what's sexy? The angry sex? Wonder how that feels like  ???
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #69 on: March 09, 2013, 11:24:25 PM »
+1
LOL
Her attitudes, Im not talking only about this specific topic, Im talking about the different things that she posted here until now.
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #70 on: March 09, 2013, 11:30:57 PM »
That reminds me of when a friend (a female, I might add) told my buddy to "anger-fuck some bitch and get over it" after his girlfriend had dumped him and he was all mopey and mad for months.

Uhhhh....yeah. Nothing real to contribute.

Oh, but hey, girls!

http://tennapel.wordpress.com/2013/02/18/doug-tennapel-kickstarter-commission/
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #71 on: March 09, 2013, 11:34:25 PM »
This image is pretty huge. :)
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
« Reply #72 on: March 09, 2013, 11:38:30 PM »
LOL
Her attitudes, Im not talking only about this specific topic, Im talking about the different things that she posted here until now.

She's all right in my book  :)

That reminds me of when a friend (a female, I might add) told my buddy to "anger-fuck some bitch and get over it" after his girlfriend had dumped him and he was all mopey and mad for months.

Uhhhh....yeah. Nothing real to contribute.

Oh, but hey, girls!

http://tennapel.wordpress.com/2013/02/18/doug-tennapel-kickstarter-commission/

I don't get it then why do it if it's not going to contribute  to anything.Maybe it's because I'm still a pup, but ehh this anger sex does not seems to be all that but what do I know, nothing that's what books, health class, and stuff only can get you so far..... -_-'
« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 11:51:21 PM by Neobelmont »
(click to show/hide)

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #73 on: March 09, 2013, 11:45:44 PM »
To my understanding, since anger equates to stress and sex is a great way to vent out stress, well...
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #74 on: March 09, 2013, 11:49:50 PM »
To my understanding, since anger equates to stress and sex is a great way to vent out stress, well...

one thing leads to an other  ;)

But to be angry ehh
(click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: March 09, 2013, 11:55:19 PM by Neobelmont »
(click to show/hide)

Tags: