Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Hot VG Girls  (Read 35996 times)

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Swankster's Backloggery
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania (NES/etc)
« Reply #75 on: March 10, 2013, 12:29:08 AM »
lol, I thought my friend's suggestion was certainly heinous. But hey, I'm a "wait till I'm married and am responsible enough for children, and then sweet, tender, passionate luvz will ensue" kinda guy myself, so what do I know.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #76 on: March 10, 2013, 12:32:03 AM »
lol, I thought my friend's suggestion was certainly heinous. But hey, I'm a "wait till I'm married and am responsible enough for children, and then sweet, tender, passionate luvz will ensue" kinda guy myself, so what do I know.

Glad I'm not the only one  :)

Yeah I just want to be a good guy.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 12:34:22 AM by Neobelmont »
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Offline Laina

• F.A.N.G. stands for “fucking awful, not great”, babe - me to UZO on SFV
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. Seeks to keep games/fandoms free of any changes they deem Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #77 on: March 10, 2013, 08:32:07 AM »
+3
I find it kinda sexy, so you may find more people that likes this kinda of charm too xD

D'awwwwww, you! <3

She's all right in my book  :)

I don't get it then why do it if it's not going to contribute  to anything.Maybe it's because I'm still a pup, but ehh this anger sex does not seems to be all that but what do I know, nothing that's what books, health class, and stuff only can get you so far..... -_-'

You're pretty rad yourself, my friend. ^_~*

Yeah, health books, sex ed & all that mess are no substitute for real world knowledge. Angry sex is...it's an adrenaline rush. It's conflict, it's energy, it's euphoria all in the eye of a big ol' storm raging around you-those're the descriptions coming to mind anyway. The regular stuff is great too though, don't let me influence your feelings.

Maybe it's because every single man that's played a big part in my life, we've started out hating each other. I shit you not. First love? I thought he was a big-mouth, shameless self promoter with next to no common sense or decency...and I told him so in the middle of English 201. We were engaged a few months later (thank God that fell through-hindsight is 20/20, kids). I have more examples, but I'll leave it at that.

Eh, tomato, tomahto. I've dabbled in both sides of this (waiting for da sweet sexy times with someone I love to the "if I didn't almost black out, I didn't really have fun" dame you see before you) & imho...you & Neobelmont are doing it right. I've had my fun, freaky, crazy, casual times & they're great, but at the end of the day, the thoughts of coming home to someone that's absolutely gaga over me alone & vice versa? Well, that's better than all the angry sex in the world, my friend. Sweet bonus-you can still have that with the Marie to your Gabriel.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2013, 09:07:17 AM by Laina »
Groove is in the heart.

Offline VladCT

• Dark Lord of Wallachia
  • Master Hunter
  • The night is still young...
  • Awards 2015-01-Sprite Contest Gold Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #78 on: March 10, 2013, 04:04:19 PM »
Sweet bonus-you can still have that with the Marie to your Gabriel.
So we're going to end up killing her without realizing we did because fate says so? :P
It is precisely because it never cared, that people do care.  It's something which it's lacking, because that which it has, it has lackluster of.
^^
You are now reading this in Robert Belgrade's voice.

Then Lords of Shadow 2 just takes a big, semi-solid, smelly, pea-green dump all over everything.

Offline Laina

• F.A.N.G. stands for “fucking awful, not great”, babe - me to UZO on SFV
  • RetroDungeonite
  • Legendary Hunter
  • 大丈夫だよ!
  • Awards Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace. Seeks to keep games/fandoms free of any changes they deem Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #79 on: March 10, 2013, 05:16:28 PM »
+2
So we're going to end up killing her without realizing we did because fate says so? :P

Well, we never really know where "angry sex" is going to take us, my friend. That's part of the magic.
Groove is in the heart.

Offline TheouAegis

• Amateur Auteur of GMvania
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • GMvania Developer's Blog
    • Awards
« Reply #80 on: March 10, 2013, 10:08:27 PM »
I always worry it will lead to that scene from X-Files where Skinner or whatever his name is wakes up next to a woman whose neck was snapped.
Your mom has had more floppies put in her than a Commodore 64!

Follow my lack of progress on my game at my blog:
http://gmvania.blogspot.com

Offline Flame

• Master Hunter
  • Master of Castle von Morder
  • Awards Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #81 on: March 10, 2013, 11:03:57 PM »
+1
Did someone say Poison?

(click to show/hide)

Also,

Samus, all the way.
Laura and Gabriel arrive in the deepest cave of the castle and... they find IGA.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
  • Awards ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
« Reply #82 on: March 10, 2013, 11:45:32 PM »
Holy cack on a stick, can we please ban blockquotes from being used in sigs? The past several posts are the most retarded, incomprehensible mess to scan through.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
« Reply #83 on: March 11, 2013, 11:36:32 PM »
D'awwwwww, you! <3

You're pretty rad yourself, my friend. ^_~*

Yeah, health books, sex ed & all that mess are no substitute for real world knowledge. Angry sex is...it's an adrenaline rush. It's conflict, it's energy, it's euphoria all in the eye of a big ol' storm raging around you-those're the descriptions coming to mind anyway. The regular stuff is great too though, don't let me influence your feelings.

Maybe it's because every single man that's played a big part in my life, we've started out hating each other. I shit you not. First love? I thought he was a big-mouth, shameless self promoter with next to no common sense or decency...and I told him so in the middle of English 201. We were engaged a few months later (thank God that fell through-hindsight is 20/20, kids). I have more examples, but I'll leave it at that.

Eh, tomato, tomahto. I've dabbled in both sides of this (waiting for da sweet sexy times with someone I love to the "if I didn't almost black out, I didn't really have fun" dame you see before you) & imho...you & Neobelmont are doing it right. I've had my fun, freaky, crazy, casual times & they're great, but at the end of the day, the thoughts of coming home to someone that's absolutely gaga over me alone & vice versa? Well, that's better than all the angry sex in the world, my friend. Sweet bonus-you can still have that with the Marie to your Gabriel.

Thank's  :)
I do wonder about the day when I meet "her" and hmm It is a bonus huh but I will have to wait I have to be stable in order to do this and on my own two feet.

And yes in other news I have updated my avatar  ;)
(click to show/hide)

Offline Lelygax

• The Wanderer
  • Master Hunter
  • Its useless, its all useless.
  • Awards 2017-07-Sprite Contest First Place Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance (GBA)
« Reply #84 on: March 11, 2013, 11:49:26 PM »
What is name of her? Its from Fire Emblem?
(click to show/hide)
Hau auu~     

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #85 on: March 11, 2013, 11:59:59 PM »
What is name of her? Its from Fire Emblem?

It's Lilina  ;D I found one small enough to fit as my avatar.

Not going to lie I really like her name if I have a daughter her name will be this or at least close to it like lilly or something  :)

Kind of like my  first son will be called Gabriel.

My third one is still under the works.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 12:04:14 AM by Neobelmont »
(click to show/hide)

Offline PFG9000

• No, not the gun
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Fan of all things Floyd
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #86 on: March 12, 2013, 12:16:53 AM »
Not going to lie I really like her name if I have a daughter her name will be this or at least close to it like lilly or something  :)

Kind of like my  first son will be called Gabriel.

My third one is still under the works.
Good luck with that.  I was hoping to name my son Richter.  I had to settle for my dog's middle name.  Yeah.  I know.

Offline Abnormal Freak

• luvz Elizabeth B.
  • Master Hunter
  • Swanktastic
    • Awards
« Reply #87 on: March 12, 2013, 01:02:45 AM »
I'll call my sons Dickhead. Every last one.
Oh yeah, and also:
meat

Soda as well.

Offline son_the_vampire

• Chilly Lemonade
  • Legendary Hunter
  • I see you over there.. Yeah you
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Chronicles: Akumajo Dracula (X68k/PS1)
« Reply #88 on: March 12, 2013, 05:13:47 AM »
i know now this subject is a bit off topic but i have always found Ms. Video game herself {sorry Peach} to be pretty hot {video game wise BR}  8)
Twitch.tv/TrippyLemonss

Offline Pfil

• How I miss the old days...
  • Master Hunter
  • Quit treating me like a child!
  • Awards The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
« Reply #89 on: March 12, 2013, 12:13:32 PM »
I never understood why everyone thought the first Lara Croft was so sexy (be it in-game or in artworks).
But within the years, she's been becoming sexier and prettier with every game.
And today I have to agree.
Now I'm tired, eternally walking... forever dying, and never stopping. I feel in sorrow, all I see is white. I’m following a blind way beneath a sad sky.

Tags:

anything