Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Japanese Dracula X Chronicles...  (Read 3727 times)

Geusprime

Japanese Dracula X Chronicles...
« on: November 03, 2007, 07:48:14 PM »
Does anyone by chance know if the Japanese release of Dracula X Chronicles contains the Garden or Prison areas as well or is it identical to our release? Thanks:D

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2007, 11:16:12 PM »
As far as I know, the Japanese version doesn't come out until the 5th, so you're a bit ahead.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2007, 11:35:11 PM »
It's probably not gonna have the underground garden or cursed prison. They will forever be locked within nocturne in the moonlight  :-X

Offline DragonSlayr81

• The Beast Inside
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2007, 12:11:19 AM »
Yeah. I'd say, just stop wishing, IGA's never going to let those to areas into DXC. He's already stated how much he dislikes those areas. The Saturn version is the ONLY way to experience those areas, and likely will be the ONLY way to experience EVER.

Offline elbryan42

• Bargle Nawdle Zouss???
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
Re: Japanese Dracula X Chronicles...
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2007, 12:14:10 AM »
**shrugs.

Guess we'll never get the ultimate version of SOTN. Just like there will never be an ultimate version of Earthworm Jim 1. :(

I have all of the versions though, so I guess I'm lucky.
----------------------------------------------------
Check out Elbryan42's Doom Depot! Check out the Doom 64 TC and download some Doom music.
http://doomdepot.doom2.net/

SymboliC

Re: Japanese Dracula X Chronicles...
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2007, 04:41:44 AM »

The japanese release is on the 8th. There's a high chance it will be just like the US release. I hope it gets something new, even for a minor detail.

Tags:

anything