Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow - Mirror of Fate 3DS (Discussion Thread)  (Read 1848188 times)

Offline Maedhros

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
Re: Castlevania Mirror of Fate ( 3DS per request )
« Reply #1245 on: May 29, 2012, 10:16:30 AM »
*Does a 360 and moonwalks away from it*

Well, I don't know what can I expect? LoS 2.5D? QTES and combo system... I need to see the gameplay to say if I really will mantain my interest in this...

Offline Charlotte-nyo:3

• Bloodstained is our hope
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #1246 on: May 29, 2012, 10:17:44 AM »

~Goodbye 2D my old friend, never will I see you again~

Offline Lords of Shitow

• Hunter in Training
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #1247 on: May 29, 2012, 10:18:09 AM »
May 29, 2012, 10:18:09 AM - Hidden.

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Wandering on horizon road
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: DraculaX: Rondo of Blood (PC-Engine)
« Reply #1248 on: May 29, 2012, 10:18:53 AM »
Are they father and son? It doesn't seem lke it, Trevor looks equally young
@haters: LOL Told ya!  ;D

Everything comes full circle

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #1249 on: May 29, 2012, 10:19:38 AM »
It might not be over. Note that this game seems to be part of a sub-series, possibly suggesting that not all games in the future might be done like LoS.

:( 

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
« Reply #1250 on: May 29, 2012, 10:20:26 AM »
Trevor does not look like how i would imagine he would, but he still looks awesome. Good to see Simon the Barbarian back again, wish I could tell if his hair is actually red. It looks like a mix of brown and red.

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Awards
« Reply #1251 on: May 29, 2012, 10:20:55 AM »
It might not be over. Note that this game seems to be part of a sub-series, possibly suggesting that not all games in the future might be done like LoS.
Yep, the new sub series is called LoS (For some reason). Akumajou is safe, resting, but safe. I think.

Offline Lords of Shitow

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #1252 on: May 29, 2012, 10:22:00 AM »
+1

:(

that's true. even though the title of the game is long as fuck and stupid at least it means konami seems to want to marginalize the LOS games into their own little niche. it just sucks that niche is the only bunch of CV products in existence right now.

Offline Sumac

• Legendary Hunter
  • Logic dominates. Fools must be controlled.
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #1253 on: May 29, 2012, 10:23:51 AM »
real castlevania officially dead, fuck konami and mercurysteam
It is not you who decide it, so chill out.
And there is plenty excitement for those games, so series is alive, despite what you like to imagine.  ;D

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards Town Crier: Updates the forum with many news items, often not even Castlevania. Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
« Reply #1254 on: May 29, 2012, 10:24:24 AM »
that's true. even though the title of the game is long as fuck and stupid at least it means konami seems to want to marginalize the LOS games into their own little niche. it just sucks that niche is the only bunch of CV products in existence right now.

Eh, we might get lucky and still get "The Complete Chronicles" for Vita. I definitely think that was the real deal since ALL the other games on that leaked list turned out to be legitimate.

Offline Lords of Shitow

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #1255 on: May 29, 2012, 10:27:12 AM »
what list is that?

Offline Nagumo

• Midnight Memory
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #1256 on: May 29, 2012, 10:30:16 AM »
+1
You can check if all these games have been confirmed, except Castlevania. I believe they all were, though.   

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
« Reply #1257 on: May 29, 2012, 10:32:11 AM »
Vita getting Contra while 3DS gets Castlevania sounds like a fair trade. Would have loved to see Contra on the 3DS too, but I can cope.

Offline Ahasverus

• Just a long slumber
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #1258 on: May 29, 2012, 10:33:44 AM »
What were with supposed to get with The Complete Chronicles? It was The original Chroniles, DXChronicles and a CVIII remake wasn't it? Perhaps it was the axed CV game some guy said he was working on :(

Edit: Great, neogaf is down :/ now we need someone of you guys to buy the mag, please
« Last Edit: May 29, 2012, 10:37:31 AM by Ahasverus »

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1259 on: May 29, 2012, 10:38:42 AM »
+2
I should be getting it in the mail soon, I believe...
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Tags: .....? 

anything