Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: None Shall Stand Against Him  (Read 25074 times)

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #60 on: December 05, 2012, 04:04:53 PM »
HOHOHO I still say that there are beings that are above/can defeat the Old Ones

such ass

Kratos (he took down the GREEK GODS, and TITANS. he fears nothing)
Dr. Manhattan (admitted the second before he was transformed to "God-hood," he "felt fear for the last time")
Galactus (he eats planets & has a space station the size of the Milky Way)
and possibly Jesus (none shall stand against him)

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #61 on: December 05, 2012, 06:05:07 PM »
ohh.  I love power levels but where would the belmonts be on the list X?

edit where would galamoth be instead?

I didn't add the Belmont's in there as they represent Good while all the rest are evil. Gabula is somewhat of a more complex figure so I can't really pin him down. Maybe that's why he was able to defeat The Forgotten One and Satan could not because Gabe still has some good in him. As for Galamoth? I think I'd put him along the lines of being near-equal to Dracula if he's that much of a threat to him. In order to pan out a comprehensive chart of all the evil and powerful beings mentioned so far I'd really have to give them all an in-depth look. But i suppose I could try it here in base form;

--Bottom--

--Lesser monsters

--Satan

The Forgotten One
--Galamoth
   Gabula (Gabriel/Dracula)

--The Old Ones

--The Elder Gods

--Top--

Once again a rough draft but updated. For the good guys here's another rough chart.

--Bottom--

--Average human

--Vampire/Monster hunters

--Scorcerors/wizzards/Witches/the Belmonts

--Angels (all classes counted)

--God

--Top--

While I did put the magic users and Belmonts in the same category only a Belmont can defeat Dracula due to their blood.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2012, 06:11:55 PM by X »
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Offline Kingshango

• Crisis's retired back up dancer.
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #62 on: December 05, 2012, 07:17:41 PM »
If I may add, I would like to point out that The Forgotten One was vulnerable during the fight with Gabriel due to using a large amount of his own energy to break the remaining seals. If it wasn't for that, TFO would have vaporized Gabriel on sight and he could if you got caught during the hide n seek segments.

Offline X

• Xenocide
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #63 on: December 05, 2012, 07:40:56 PM »
If I may add, I would like to point out that The Forgotten One was vulnerable during the fight with Gabriel due to using a large amount of his own energy to break the remaining seals. If it wasn't for that, TFO would have vaporized Gabriel on sight and he could if you got caught during the hide n seek segments.

If that is the case then The Forgotten One I would move in between Gabula and the Old Ones. I've never gotten up to fighting The Forgotten One as I had no interest in Buying the LoS DLC.
"Spirituality is God's gift to humanity...
Religion is Man's flawed interpretation of Spirituality given back to humanity..."

Tags: