Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: AND NOW THIS WORD FROM MOBIUS  (Read 4447 times)

Offline Mobius

• Balls of Molten Steel
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« on: June 27, 2008, 04:55:00 PM »
Fuck

Maybe it's because George Carlin recently passed on, but I felt the conpuction to ruminate over what may very well be the single greatest word in the human language to date. - As well as George's official moniker for eternity.

Is there honestly anything that this word can't do? I mean seriously, it has been applied to everything from the act of copulation to a family restaurant name (ref. Idiocracy) and all points in between. It is said to add heft and an extra level of oomph to our exclamations. 'GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY NUTS, YOU GODDAMN RODENTS!!' It is, in itself, a highly exuberant exclamation. - 'FUCK YEAH!' And there is no clearer expression in the English language of complete and abject letdown or loss. 'Well fuck me.' --Hell, as Ryan Reynolds showed us, it can even top itself like no other word can. 'Oh, fuck me sideways!'

The word is just so very excellent. Unlike other swear words, it actually sounds like it applies to everything it becomes applied to. I mean, come on. - Not everyone out there agrees that shit sounds good in every context it's used in. - 'Whooooaaaahh, the way you eat pussy is the shit, baby.' Just don't sound right, ya know? (yeesh) Sounds kinda' unappetizing really. But rephrase it thusly... 'HOLY FUCKING GOD! That's the best fucking rim-job I've ever had!' Now you know that had to be something good, am I right?

Fuck is the all-around ideal word for balls-out, bare-ass, boobs-bearing freedom of expression. You don't just love something, you fucking love it. You don't just beat somebody up when you have to fight, you bloody-well fuck them up. You don't just break up with somebody when the relationship goes south, you dump the motherfucker. Nobody suffers loss as a mere tragedy anymore, they are fucked. No one gets taken advantage of anymore, they get fucked-over. It is the word used to describe the single greatest carnal activity known to humanity - nothing beats a good fuck, lets face it - as well as the simplest acknowledgement of total disinterest. As in, 'I could give a fuck.' It's so shocking, so ribald, so fucking spot-on, and so god damned honest it scares people. Face it, fuckers. It is the Word. And if you don't believe me, then fuck you. Go check out the fucking movie and see for yourself. (yes, for those of you who don't know there is in fact a movie called FUCK)

To summerize my observations, it's da shit.  ;D

"When it comes right down to it, extinguishing a living soul is as easy as blowing out a candle."

Offline A n t r a x x

• ~ GamersMark EIC ~
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
Re: AND NOW THIS WORD FROM MOBIUS
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2008, 04:56:36 PM »
It's what you call... one of those "sentence enhancers".

;D

"Observe their fates and learn well."

NadsCthulhu

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2008, 05:00:48 PM »
The only thing that makes me sad about Carlin's death is all of the pathetic monkeys who will quote him ad nauseum just because they want to feel as though they're doing their part to preserve his memory.

Offline A n t r a x x

• ~ GamersMark EIC ~
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2008, 05:11:45 PM »
In Reply To #3

FUCKING GO AWAY YOU FUCKBUTT CRAP-FUCK! FUCK YOU AND YOUR LITTLE FUCKING FUCK, TOO!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

Aha! I stayed on topic AND flamed :P

I agree, Mobius, this word is gweat.  ;D

I can just imagine future civilizations uncovering our anciet texts to uncover such linguistic marvels; only to misinterpret it as meaning some kind of Polish dessert dish:

"We hope you enjoyed your meal, would ou like a fuck with that?"

"Well a fuck would hit the spot right now -- very much so!"

"Mmm... this fuck is delicious."

*goes to play Pussy City Pimps  ;D

NadsCthulhu

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2008, 06:14:58 PM »
In Reply To #3

FUCKING GO AWAY YOU FUCKBUTT CRAP-FUCK! FUCK YOU AND YOUR LITTLE FUCKING FUCK, TOO!

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK.

Aha! I stayed on topic AND flamed :P

At least Carlin was sometimes funny.  You're just sad.  Shut the fuck up, fool.

Offline A n t r a x x

• ~ GamersMark EIC ~
  • Master Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2008, 07:44:47 PM »
In Reply To #5

I can has 1s?

PLZ

I needs for an item at AH.

PLZ

PLZ

PLZ

No earn it yourself u noob

PLZ

PLZ

PLZ

Fuk u gais. I only want 1s.

PLZ PLZ PLZ

It's a gray item and I needs it!

LMFAO

NOOB!

Yah, u fuking stupid!

LFG Shat City, will have sex!

Can I have 1g?

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Don't listen to him! He joined my guild and stole everything!

LMFAO

NOOB!

Yah, u fuking stupid!
« Last Edit: June 27, 2008, 07:46:36 PM by A N T R A X X »

Offline Rugal

• I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Master Hunter
  • I SHALL DEVOUR
  • Awards A master of sarcasm whose words often drip with satire and cynicism. Will make a staunch stand on one subject and never, ever budge. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2008, 08:25:46 PM »
In Reply To #5

I can has 1s?

PLZ

I needs for an item at AH.

PLZ

PLZ

PLZ

No earn it yourself u noob

PLZ

PLZ

PLZ

Fuk u gais. I only want 1s.

PLZ PLZ PLZ

It's a gray item and I needs it!

LMFAO

NOOB!

LOL?

Yah, u fuking stupid!

LFG Shat City, will have sex!

Can I have 1g?

PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Don't listen to him! He joined my guild and stole everything!

LMFAO

NOOB!

Yah, u fuking stupid!

LOL?
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow sucks
DmC: Devil may Cry is the equivalent of trailer trash
"badly designed fat left on Lords of Shadow 2's bones."

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #7 on: June 27, 2008, 11:32:07 PM »
Cthulu, get lost, Antraxx, don't push his buttons. This threads on dangerous grounds to be closed before it even gets off the ground if we can't play nice.

Offline Mobius

• Balls of Molten Steel
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2008, 03:50:56 PM »
And that alone makes this fucking priceless. *sniff* Sorry I got something in my eye. 'Scuse me.  ;)

"When it comes right down to it, extinguishing a living soul is as easy as blowing out a candle."

Offline Alexc2808

• JerkofWonder
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 09, 2008, 04:13:16 PM »
In Reply To #5
Why do you post here when everyone here hates you?
I am Jerkofwonder.

Tags:

anything