Castlevania Dungeon Forums

The Castlevania Dungeon Forums => Hardcore Gaming 101 => Topic started by: Abnormal Freak on August 21, 2008, 06:44:57 PM

Title: Korg DS-10
Post by: Abnormal Freak on August 21, 2008, 06:44:57 PM
So I've been meaning to get into music-making for quite some time but never got around to it.

Just found out about Korg DS-10 and it sounds pretty neat. :) Making tunes on my sweet little DS, using emulated sounds of a real synthesizer? Sounds nifty. :)

Think it might be a nice introduction? Of course, I would like to actually learn to play the keys, but that could come later I suppose.

It's Japan-exclusive, unfortunately, and costs upwards of 60 bucks. But perhaps I'll give in.
Title: Re: Korg DS-10
Post by: A n t r a x x on August 21, 2008, 07:49:13 PM
In Reply To #1

Here's a related topic:

http://castlevania.classicgaming.gamespy.com/forums/index.php?topic=1387.0

Yeah my brother loves that program. He's obsessed with it. Me? I use Cakewalk.

So, what kinds of special things can you do with it?
Title: Re: Korg DS-10
Post by: Cypress on August 23, 2008, 09:44:49 AM
I use Sibelius 5 professional. It...isn't for DS.

I need a korg Oaysis keyboard but I lack the $8,500.

I'm majoring in music composition.