Castlevania Dungeon Forums

The Castlevania Dungeon Forums => General Castlevania Discussion => Topic started by: Gnarkillbelmont on October 17, 2007, 01:36:55 PM

Title: Symphony Richter Help!
Post by: Gnarkillbelmont on October 17, 2007, 01:36:55 PM
Well in anticipation of DXC I whooped out the old SOTN and started playing the game with Richter.
Title: Re: Symphony Richter Help!
Post by: DarkLavos on October 17, 2007, 01:49:39 PM
You go to the inverted castle the same way as Alucard, by taking the portal after the throne room.
Title: Re: Symphony Richter Help!
Post by: Gnarkillbelmont on October 17, 2007, 04:08:33 PM
How do I go about getting there?
Title: Re: Symphony Richter Help!
Post by: DarkLavos on October 17, 2007, 05:05:31 PM
Did you know you can super jump with Ricther?
Title: Re: Symphony Richter Help!
Post by: crisis on October 17, 2007, 05:15:59 PM
I'm sure there's a video or 2 on youtube that shows Richter doing it
Title: Re: Symphony Richter Help!
Post by: Gnarkillbelmont on October 17, 2007, 05:55:10 PM
I figured it out, I just forgot about the super jump, thanks for the memory jog!