Castlevania Dungeon Forums
The Castlevania Dungeon Forums => General Castlevania Discussion => Topic started by: Reinhart77 on April 09, 2009, 03:28:50 PM
-
Looks like they're making a mobile phone version of Dawn of Sorrow and have some leaked shots. I'm straining to remember, but do those enemies look like they're in their normal places to you? It would be very cool if they mixed up where all the enemies were. It might be worth buying then for those of us who've already played the original game. They should have an "original" and "arranged" mode playable from the start. Heh.
http://www.knowyourmobile.com/mobile-games/mobilegamesnews/232885/castlevania_dawn_of_sorrow_mobile_screenshots_leaked.html
-
I already downloaded this afternoon, I'm palying it and it's quite ok (Better the high-gamma version because it has dialogues and story) it's better than AOS's version indeed.
-
Enemy placement is completely different. The Demon thing never showed up there (and hell, I don't even know whats going on around soma in that first shot), Fire boss guy doesn't go there, and Hell Boar doesn't even go in that area.
Names escape me.
Ahasverus, wanna PM me a link to try it?
-
I have the game. If anyone is interesting, just pm me!!
I have finish the game and i can tell you that it wasn't bad neither very good. Also the game doesn't have a menu or equip items and it is very different from the screen shots.
My level was 36.
-
I've defeated Aguni and got "The End?". What have I done wrong?
-
In Reply To #5
I've got the same ending!! Maybe this one is beta version?
-
According to Mr. P's Castlevania Realm, the game Aria of Sorrow only has the first ending where you beat Graham. I'm sure this is to save space. I wouldn't be surprised if the DoS game really ended with Aguni's battle. That probably means no Julius mode though, which would be a bummer.
-
There is (in the net) the full version of this game. Does anybody try it?
-
In Reply To #8
There is another version?
-
Yes, it is.
-
In Reply To #10
OK!! Thanks for the info, i'm going to search it!!
http://www.castleofdracula.narod.ru/news/index.htm