Castlevania Dungeon Forums
The Castlevania Dungeon Forums => Hardcore Gaming 101 => Topic started by: Abnormal Freak on May 31, 2012, 01:31:18 PM
-
This kicks ass.
https://www.humblebundle.com/ (https://www.humblebundle.com/)
Apparently this is the fifth Humble Bundle, which focuses on indie games. I can vouch for how amazing Amnesia and Limbo are; these are must-play games for all gamers. Psychonauts is supposed to be awesome.
Sounds like you can pay nothing at all if you wish, if you wanna try out the games first and see if you wanna pay something later.
DRM-free and they come with the soundtracks. Rad. You can also download on Steam if you pay at least $1, but Steam sucks donkey dick so why would you wanna do that. (I'll input the download codes, though, just because.)
-
$7.73 is worth Bastion alone. This is a really great deal.
-
Quoting myself from Neogaf: Best Humble Bundle EVER.
-
Hmm...I already have Psychonauts, Amnesia, and Limbo, but I'll still consider getting this anyway.
I bought bundle 4 last time, and was pleasantly surprised when they offered bundle 3 for free. I thought that was really cool that they did that.