Castlevania Dungeon Forums
The Castlevania Dungeon Forums => Hardcore Gaming 101 => Topic started by: Lumi Kløvstad on June 04, 2012, 05:14:52 PM
-
There were some neat additions to Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker via the DLC addons (sadly no new missions, maps, or weapons), but we got some fan favorite camo patterns from MGS3 and a bunch of new songs for the walkman you can use in game.
I rather like some of those songs, especially the boringly, but aptly, named "Sneak 1" and "Sneak 2".
Unfortunately, when I key in searches for the DLC tracks, all I get are results to the DLC itself. Any ideas on how I might legally acquire this music? Ripping it off YouTube would yield inconsistent quality tracks (assuming they are even there to begin with).
-
You might try looking around the Galbadia Hotel forums, since a lot of people there will often rip rare music. That's no guarantee that it's actually there, though. I think you have to register to see links, but it's no big deal and it's an otherwise good forum.