Castlevania Dungeon Forums

The Castlevania Dungeon Forums => Hardcore Gaming 101 => Topic started by: Super Waffle on January 21, 2013, 11:05:19 PM

Title: Looking for the name of a PSN game
Post by: Super Waffle on January 21, 2013, 11:05:19 PM
It came out a couple years ago.  I remember seeing trailers where it was this 2D medieval hack and slash RPG type thing.  The closest thing I can compare it to is Golden Axe.  I think it was only ever released on PSN.

halp?
Title: Re: Looking for the name of a PSN game
Post by: Abnormal Freak on January 22, 2013, 03:55:46 AM
Dragon's Crown? It's not out yet, though; think it got delayed. I'm like shaking in anticipation for it, though.

And thank gravy it's getting a disc release, too.
Title: Re: Looking for the name of a PSN game
Post by: Super Waffle on January 22, 2013, 06:26:28 AM
That's what I was thinking of.  Thanks!

It's kind of crappy it's still being delayed.
Title: Re: Looking for the name of a PSN game
Post by: TheCruelAngel on January 22, 2013, 10:43:40 AM
Don't forget the awesomeness of Vita support too! It's got my hype!
Title: Re: Looking for the name of a PSN game
Post by: Super Waffle on January 22, 2013, 03:05:05 PM
nobody owns a Vita
Title: Re: Looking for the name of a PSN game
Post by: TheCruelAngel on January 22, 2013, 04:21:04 PM
:( *is a nobody*
Title: Re: Looking for the name of a PSN game
Post by: Gunlord on January 23, 2013, 03:04:58 AM
If you're interested in Dragon's Crown, Waffle-sama, you might want to look at Code of Princess for the 3DS (if you have one). Let's just say it might appeal to you ;)
Title: Re: Looking for the name of a PSN game
Post by: Abnormal Freak on January 23, 2013, 11:17:59 AM
I've thought about getting Code of Princess. o.o Looks to have the same musclebound bikini chick hack'n'slash appeal.

I could see Waffle getting the figure.

(http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_YF1tNfQVN8w/TVAEpMn_nKI/AAAAAAAB8yA/t82SEW9kZXM/s1600/13.jpg)

I'd buy it if I figured it wouldn't be a lot of money.
Title: Re: Looking for the name of a PSN game
Post by: Dark Nemesis on January 23, 2013, 11:41:28 AM
I've thought about getting Code of Princess. o.o Looks to have the same musclebound bikini chick hack'n'slash appeal.

I could see Waffle getting the figure.

(http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_YF1tNfQVN8w/TVAEpMn_nKI/AAAAAAAB8yA/t82SEW9kZXM/s1600/13.jpg)

I'd buy it if I figured it wouldn't be a lot of money.

I approve this and want one my self......
Title: Re: Looking for the name of a PSN game
Post by: Gunlord on January 25, 2013, 01:58:06 AM
Cheesecake, prunyuu~<3
Title: Re: Looking for the name of a PSN game
Post by: Shiroi Koumori on January 25, 2013, 07:35:28 AM
Waffle might also like those queen's blade figures.
Title: Re: Looking for the name of a PSN game
Post by: Laina on January 28, 2013, 04:57:52 PM
Thanks for reminding me of this. I remember seeing a preview of it in Game Informer a long time ago & being interested. Hopefully it comes out soon.

I also came this close to buying Code of Princess last time I was at Gamestop. I might actually pick it up next time I'm in there.