Castlevania Dungeon Forums

The Castlevania Dungeon Forums => Hardcore Gaming 101 => Topic started by: KaZudra on March 28, 2013, 08:51:01 PM

Title: Bioshock Infinite
Post by: KaZudra on March 28, 2013, 08:51:01 PM
pre-ordered it, beat it in 10 hours on the night/day it came out, played it again to fully digest the game.

Final Synopsis: It's Great!

a City in the Sky was a great idea executed with great architecture, and as event went down the story became pretty deep.
I do miss some of the things from Bioshock 1+2 that would have made Infinite Perfect, but hey, nothing is perfect.

What are everyone else's opinions?
Title: Re: Bioshock Infinite
Post by: Pfil on March 29, 2013, 12:40:42 AM
It looks great but I still don't have it. The aesthetic is one of the most beautiful I've seen in recent years, and the characters seem very charismatic.
I will post my opinion when I finish it.
Title: Re: Bioshock Infinite
Post by: Jorge D. Fuentes on March 29, 2013, 06:22:33 AM
Gamefly had a Bioshock 1, 2, and Infinite (plus extra content) for PC for $60.
I missed the event though, it seems.

I loved Bioshock 1.  I have not played 2 yet so I'm not sure if I wanna dig into Infinite, though I realize it's a completely different story and setting.

Also:
(http://jorgefuentes.inverteddungeon.com/images3/bioshockinfinite.JPG)
Title: Re: Bioshock Infinite
Post by: Lelygax on March 29, 2013, 06:42:19 AM
Run Jorge, run! :o