Castlevania Dungeon Forums

The Castlevania Dungeon Forums => Hardcore Gaming 101 => Topic started by: Bergaron on December 08, 2013, 02:51:07 AM

Title: One Word - Awesome
Post by: Bergaron on December 08, 2013, 02:51:07 AM
Mix minecraft + WoW = New Everquest...

Imagin a Dacrula Castle... made by some players...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjvYIV4B5jg (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TjvYIV4B5jg)

 
Title: Re: One Word - Awesome
Post by: X on December 08, 2013, 11:41:29 AM
Quote
Imagin a Dacrula Castle... made by some players...

Yep, I can see that. It wouldn't surprise me if Jorge took on the challenge himself. He already built Castlevania in Minecraft. That was impressive.
Title: Re: One Word - Awesome
Post by: theANdROId on December 08, 2013, 11:47:33 AM
Yep, I can see that. It wouldn't surprise me if Jorge took on the challenge himself. He already built Castlevania in Minecraft. That was impressive.

Is there a YouTube video of that?  I'm one of the very few who doesn't like Minecraft, but nonetheless I'd like to see Castlevania Minecraft!
Title: Re: One Word - Awesome
Post by: Shiroi Koumori on December 09, 2013, 04:25:14 AM
Here's Jorge's Minecraft Castlevania.

Castlevania on Minecraft - My Castle with my music! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uqppYZ4cLn0#ws)
Title: Re: One Word - Awesome
Post by: Jorge D. Fuentes on December 09, 2013, 06:20:52 AM
It's still WIP, hehe.
I've built a few other things since then.

I'm gonna visit my Castle and maybe get a few stages underground designed. ;)
Title: Re: One Word - Awesome
Post by: X on December 09, 2013, 10:16:49 AM
Quote
It's still WIP, hehe.
I've built a few other things since then.

I'm gonna visit my Castle and maybe get a few stages underground designed. ;)

Yep! Jorge is feeling giddy. Bet he can't wait to sink his CV fangs into EverQuest.
Title: Re: One Word - Awesome
Post by: Inccubus on December 09, 2013, 05:32:22 PM
It might be a WIP, but it already makes me want to demand it be the basis for a proper 3D castlevania game. Bravo!
Title: Re: One Word - Awesome
Post by: theANdROId on December 09, 2013, 07:07:10 PM
Amazing!!  I got goosebumps when I recognized the Villa Mansion from the CV64 games!  You said you've done a few more things since then...like what?
Title: Re: One Word - Awesome
Post by: Jorge D. Fuentes on December 10, 2013, 07:25:49 AM
There's a "Tower of Ruins"/"Castle Treasury" stage, a "Soldier's Quarters"/"Barracks", and there's now an "Inner Wall" as well as an "Outer Wall".
And I haven't touched a lot of the Underground yet either.

The plan is:
-Underground Gardens (Nocturne in the Moonlight - SegaSaturn)
-Abandoned Mine (Symphony of the Night)
-Catacombs (Symphony of the Night)
-Heart of the Castle (the cube where one would fight Dracula - SotN & HoD)

Areas that need to be finished up or connected:
-Top of the Inner Wall (resembles SotN's 'Outer Wall')
-Clock Tower (gearworks)

Secret Passages to/from different areas in case you want to re-explore.