Castlevania Dungeon Forums

The Castlevania Dungeon Forums => Hardcore Gaming 101 => Topic started by: MKKhanzo on March 10, 2014, 07:49:01 AM

Title: Aeterno Blade - 3ds E Shop Metroidvania!
Post by: MKKhanzo on March 10, 2014, 07:49:01 AM
 I liked the demo, might buy full game (Picked random review to give more insight)

http://www.destructoid.com/review-aeternoblade-270472.phtml (http://www.destructoid.com/review-aeternoblade-270472.phtml)
Title: Re: Aeterno Blade - 3ds E Shop Metroidvania!
Post by: Gunlord on March 10, 2014, 04:15:34 PM
Looks pretty cool, Id check it out if I had a 3ds ;_;
Title: Re: Aeterno Blade - 3ds E Shop Metroidvania!
Post by: X on March 10, 2014, 09:45:10 PM
I think I might also check it out too. Although my primary objective is waiting for Shantae and the pirate's curse to be out this year as well.
Title: Re: Aeterno Blade - 3ds E Shop Metroidvania!
Post by: zangetsu468 on March 11, 2014, 12:33:34 AM
I've actually been wanting to see this game for a long time, I had no idea it was the same game as Chronoblade
Title: Re: Aeterno Blade - 3ds E Shop Metroidvania!
Post by: uzo on March 11, 2014, 02:38:29 AM
Honestly it looks visually, and gameplay wise, like an old clunky PS1 title. The trailer does a poor job of selling me on it. I may try the demo, but really doesn't look that solid sadly.
Title: Re: Aeterno Blade - 3ds E Shop Metroidvania!
Post by: Dark Nemesis on March 13, 2014, 06:32:30 AM
I have played the Demo and i can say that the game play is very simplistic and graphics mediocre. For me it's a nice game, that it could have been made by anyone with basic gaming programming knowledge and nothing more.
Title: Re: Aeterno Blade - 3ds E Shop Metroidvania!
Post by: zangetsu468 on March 13, 2014, 08:16:32 AM
Has anyone seen this in the PAL eshop?
If not, this eshop really sucks a$$. We never get anything on time :/