Castlevania Dungeon Forums

The Castlevania Dungeon Forums => Hardcore Gaming 101 => Topic started by: KaZudra on March 26, 2014, 03:09:45 PM

Title: Wolfenstein Panzerhund Edition, game sold seprately
Post by: KaZudra on March 26, 2014, 03:09:45 PM
http://www.joystiq.com/2014/03/26/wolfenstein-panzerhund-edition-includes-everything-but-the-game/ (http://www.joystiq.com/2014/03/26/wolfenstein-panzerhund-edition-includes-everything-but-the-game/)

No words can express how stupid people are allowed to be...
Title: Re: Wolfenstein Panzerhund Edition, game sold seprately
Post by: Abnormal Freak on March 26, 2014, 03:50:21 PM
Preordering drops to a new low. I preorder as little as I can, only doing so for a new SUDA51 game if it includes an Akira Yamaoka soundtrack or something. Even then I hate supporting that preorder, limited edition model, but I gotsa have my tunez.
Title: Re: Wolfenstein Panzerhund Edition, game sold seprately
Post by: Ratty on March 26, 2014, 04:47:48 PM
Usually I like to find out if a game is shit or not before dropping a lot of extra money on pencil sharpeners and other doodads. I see nothing in that box that would justify a $100 price tag though. $40 maybe if you were just really into Wolfenstein and buy your games at launch for $60 anyway, but $100? No way.
Title: Re: Wolfenstein Panzerhund Edition, game sold seprately
Post by: KaZudra on March 26, 2014, 05:54:48 PM
Usually I like to find out if a game is shit or not before dropping a lot of extra money on pencil sharpeners and other doodads. I see nothing in that box that would justify a $100 price tag though. $40 maybe if you were just really into Wolfenstein and buy your games at launch for $60 anyway, but $100? No way.

$160 really, The Panzerhund Edition doesn't include the game, that's $100, and the actual game $60...
Title: Re: Wolfenstein Panzerhund Edition, game sold seprately
Post by: Ratty on March 26, 2014, 06:01:37 PM
$160 really, The Panzerhund Edition doesn't include the game, that's $100, and the actual game $60...

Yeah that's what I was saying. I could maybe maybe see it being almost sort of reasonable to drop an extra $40 for all that junk on top of the $60 for the game. But not $100 just by itself. $160 is just laughable, I hope this loses money so others don't try to follow the example.
Title: Re: Wolfenstein Panzerhund Edition, game sold seprately
Post by: darkmanx_429 on March 27, 2014, 04:18:55 AM
Greedy @$#%'s!