Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Castlevania Judgment 2 Predictions?  (Read 5839 times)

Offline justin312

• Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2009, 12:57:33 PM »
Prediction?  Well, the first Judgment only sold about 80,000 or so copies, which means it likely did not make back the money that it cost Konami to produce and distribute the game.  It got a composite rating of 49 on Metacritic, meaning it received generally negative reviews from the press.  And on top of it being a commercial and critical failure, they just announced that the Castlevania franchise is being completely rebooted under a different producer and different development team.  Its unlikely that they would want to do anything to undermine the new direction of the series, since they are likely sinking major marketing dollars into this Castlevania "rebirth".

So my prediction for Castlevania Judgment 2 is that there isn't a chance in hell we will ever see a Castlevania Judgment 2.

Offline Dr. Mario

• A PC
  • Hunter in Training
    • Awards
Re: Castlevania Judgment 2 Predictions?
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2009, 01:07:04 PM »
-------------------
I'm a PC and I like cheeseburgers. Sometimes more than one.

Offline Oralox

• BANNED
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Lurker: Spies on from afar, rarely interacting with the general populace.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2009, 01:46:44 PM »
Castlevania: Beach Volleyball of Extreme!!

Tags: