Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Where can I get ahold of that Castlevania whip Konami released?  (Read 4043 times)

Lord Moe

I read somewhere that Konami started selling a real 8 ft. whip, with a Castlevania engraved plate near the handle part. Where can I get a hold of one of these. I checked eBay, but nothing came up

Offline Profbeanburrito

• Vampire Killer
  • Master Hunter
  • The Mask is a powerful device...
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Re: Where can I get ahold of that Castlevania whip Konami released?
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 09:58:06 AM »
The only place Ive ever seen it available was on the Konami online store about 2 years ago, maybe even longer. So glad I got mine then, I have never seen them since. Good luck finding one, but chances are you probably won't
What a horrible night to have a curse!

Offline belmontsrock

• Belmont Badass
  • Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2009, 11:05:59 AM »
Well if you want the official whip then that's hard to find. However you can buy whips on Ebay or other sources easily, whether they be practice whips or the real thing.
Simon Belmont and Megaman for the next Super Smash Bros!! Not Snake and Sonic, they're imposters!! Where are the Real Nintendo Classics!! It's them first then the rest!!

Offline Danial

• you now possess Dracula's Wallet
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2009, 12:56:29 PM »
In Reply To #1

The only place left to get one is ebay, but they aren't very common.  They only show up every once in a while, so you have to keep checking. Also, expect to pay between $70 to $100, maybe even a little more.

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2009, 06:26:55 PM »
I got one. It broke the same day. Cheap cardboard/paper whip material, not worth it. I didn't even hit anything with it, it simply came apart by cracking it in air. Horrible.

I have a real good whip, and there's no substitute for it.

Lord Moe

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2009, 06:51:07 PM »
In Reply To #5

how much was it?

Offline Profbeanburrito

• Vampire Killer
  • Master Hunter
  • The Mask is a powerful device...
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2009, 06:26:59 PM »
Mine was fine, still is. When I got it I took it to work and whipped cans and shit off of some shelves, it was pretty awesome, but no, they're really not that great of quality. They originally cost about $30 I think
What a horrible night to have a curse!

Offline uzo

• Now then...
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud. The Music Fanatic: Listens to a large collection of music, posts lyrics, etc.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2009, 06:27:46 PM »
It was about $30.

Tags: