Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Any way to extract "Textures" for CV: LoS 1? (I work with textures ^-^)  (Read 2488 times)

Offline Captain Sheepy

• Hunter in Training
  • Need a Quality Assurance Tester?
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin (NDS)
Hey, finally was able to make a first post after so much thought and thanks to Neobelmont, I thought of the perfect one.

I was wondering if anyone would know a way to extract the textures for Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 1. If you do, I'd love to know, because I'd be more than happy to try and figure out the texture mapping to properly re-texture Gabriel to represent perhaps other characters of Castlevania and what not...and then share it to the dungeon for all to see and go happy goo goo on it! (Yay!)

I've worked a lot with textures from gamecube and wii games thanks to dolphin, and a little bit from n64. I'm still trying to figure out Mortal Kombat 9 and eventually Injustice which have little custom mad extractors for the textures.

But is there any mods of any kind for textures for LoS? There has to be a way! >o<

Neobelmont and I were hanging out playing that 60FPS LoS on steam and I was thinking of how I'd just love to retexture Gabriel's outfit to bare a similarity to "Trevor" and "Richter". When I looked up LoS mods or textures though, I came across nothing. So...maybe you guys might have seen something?...I hope...

Thank you otherwise! ^o^
(also thinking of a let's play on LoS with Neobelmont)
« Last Edit: September 20, 2014, 02:18:56 AM by Captain Sheepy »

Offline Neobelmont

• Advocate of the future
  • Master Hunter
  • Not going to lie I love blue haired anime chicks
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Re: Any way to extract "Textures" for CV: LoS 1? (I work with textures ^-^)
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2014, 02:31:08 AM »
Ahh it's over now let it be let it be speaking words of wisdom let it be. I really do hope a reply will come soon.
(click to show/hide)
Come on now this was going to happen eventually  :P

Tags:

anything