Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Quick question regarding the LE for LoS?  (Read 2087 times)

Offline richterbelmontXX

• Yes! I actually brood like that...
    • Awards
Quick question regarding the LE for LoS?
« on: August 21, 2010, 09:09:25 PM »
I already have the North American LE paid off for Lords of Shadow and since Europe is exclusively getting the "god mask", I was wondering if anyone knew any sites I could pre-order the LE for the PS3 from Europe online? Let me know and any help is of course, greatly appreciated!

Offline JR

• Home Gym Rat
  • Master Hunter
  • That Star Wars will make a million bucks someday.
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Re: Quick question regarding the LE for LoS?
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2010, 11:11:44 PM »
You're in the exact same situation as I am.

The only sites I know of are Game and Amazon Europe, neither of which have a Limited Edition listed yet. Hopefully there will be something soon.
It's like Who Wants to Be a Millionaire, but instead it's Who Wants Fried Chicken? I do.

Offline richterbelmontXX

• Yes! I actually brood like that...
    • Awards
Re: Quick question regarding the LE for LoS?
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2010, 12:43:40 AM »
Thanks for the response I have tried the same sites..wonder what the hold up is exactly? Hmmm...interesting to see what happens I guess as I don't want to resort to eBay's ridiculous prices down the line :(

Tags:

anything