Poll

Rate you Approval or Diapproval of Lords of Shadow.  Strong opinion? Explain below.

First in line to buy the sequel!  Long live Mercury Steam!
21 (33.9%)
Lords of Shadow was a very good start, but lets fix --...
25 (40.3%)
I don't know. My mind was recent violated by a Dark Priest.
2 (3.2%)
I might give this another chance.  None of this feels right.
5 (8.1%)
To Hell with Coxlevania!!!  Let's rebirth IGA!
9 (14.5%)

Total Members Voted: 62

Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: CoxleVania Approval Rating *please do not vote unless you have beaten the game*  (Read 13789 times)

Offline Heuss

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
"It's not my fault I'm the new look for vampires!"

*sparkle*

Offline GummiCandyful

• Vampire Hunter
  • Lurker
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Hey, guys! I'm back! I'm moving soon, so I'm currently without internet, so no, I didn't pull an affinity after LoS came out. LOL.

Anyway, I enjoyed the game, and the ending really has me curious about the how this alternate universe will tell the tale of the Belmonts vendetta against Dracula/Gabe. The music could've been better, but I loved the theme that plays when you fight against the Ogre/Mechanical Monstrosity/Pan. Best boss music in the game, IMO. I can't wait for the DLC, and I hope they'll be more Castlevania-like music and enemies (though,the Scarecrows were my my favorite out all the original monsters).

The Triforce of Fuckery

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards

I agree with your thoughts on LoS, but the ending... i'm curious about what happens too but technically there are no REAL Belmonts (yet). If Gabe had any children/descendants, it'll just be a bunch of Cronqvists hunting their greatgreatgreat grandad =/

Tags: