Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Top PS3 exclusives?  (Read 2795 times)

Offline Gecko

• King for 1,000 Years on Occasion Avenue
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« on: March 27, 2014, 11:53:29 AM »
So I just bought a backwards compatible PS3, which is supposed to arrive in the mail tomorrow. Today I went out and bought the PS3 version of LoS (to replay stages without the disc-swapping madness or cluttering my 360's hard drive), Uncharted 3, and Dragon's Crown. I'm really looking forward to enjoying all the exclusives I've missed.

So having been a member of this forum for many years (though I lurk a lot more than I post), I trust you guys' taste in games. So what do YOU think are the best PS3 exclusive titles?
------------
Return to CastleVania

Offline GuyStarwind

• Lawful Good
  • Master Hunter
  • Shahrukh Khan is the greatest actor out there
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Crappy Brown Jacket Films
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: The DraculaX Chronicles (PSP)
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2014, 12:56:17 PM »
I don't have many PS3 only games but for the ones I do have are MGS4 ( I wouldn't play it if you haven't played the others) and Demon's Souls. Both I think are fun games. Oh I have GoW too but haven't got to it yet.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2014, 04:01:05 PM »
well it depends on what types of genres youre into. so what some1 thinks is a ps3 "must have" another might think it sucks only becuz he's not into that specific genre

if u like action/adventure, then def God of War 3 (Ascension is good too but personally i'd say it's just a notch underneath 3. it has multiplayer if youre into it) there are many other exclusives but i havent played them yet so it wouldnt be fair to recommend them to you

Offline DarkLavos

• I Cut Throat
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2014, 08:28:32 PM »
3D dot game heroes is awesome.

Offline KaZudra

• Master Hunter
  • Awards 2016-04-Story Contest - 2nd Place Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Bloodlines (Genesis)
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2014, 01:32:47 AM »
The entire God of War series sans Ascension is bundled at $40 so that's worth getting...
Heavy Rain for a QTE Dragon's Lair game, except you are in control of the story itself and could go in many possibilities.
Also the Metal Gear Solid Legacy pack is available.
Little Big Planet 1+2 is fun for hours
Also Blazblue Crono Phantasma and Guilty Gear Xrd are exclusive (Xrd also on PS4)

"I ain't gonna let it get to me I'm just gonna let it get to me" -Knuckles

Offline Viskod

• Vampire Hunter
  • Only at the Castle Gate...
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2014, 05:30:43 AM »
If you bought Uncharted 3, you need to also buy Uncharted 1 and 2 and really play that whole series in order. Its written by one of the best writers in the business and the characters really grow on you and are quiet likeable.

If you can't buy Uncharted 1 and 2, then I would recommend watching one of the "Uncharted Movie" cuts of the first two games so you can see all of the cutscenes  and get to know the characters before playing 3.

Other than that, God of War and Metal Gear is really all I can think of as far as exclusives. I'm trying to think of something I own that could not be bought on the 360 as well and I am struggling to come up with something.

EDIT: Oh! inFamous 1 and 2 are pretty decent if you like open world games and third person shooters.

Offline BMC_War Machine

• Legendary Hunter
  • Awards 2021-07-Music Contest Silver Award 2018-06 Music Contest Runner-Up 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest First Place 2015-03-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 05, 2014, 05:32:33 PM »
God of War 3, prototype and prototype 2 (cant remember if they are ps3 only, either way both are badass!) Ace combat assualt horizon (again unsure if exclusive lol) the entire Resistance series consists of bad ass fps even if youre not into them. Even my wife beat resistance 3 with me coop and the only new games she plays is castlevania lol, yep I got her trained, shes a keeper lol. Ill have to dig thru the library dude, there are tons more, thats just what comes to mind. Also twisted metal is pretty sweet too!
But enough talk, HAVE AT YOU!!!!!!!!

Tags: