Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Cancelled Castlevania game??  (Read 3141 times)

Offline whitedragon_nall

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Cancelled Castlevania game??
« on: August 27, 2011, 08:10:15 PM »
I saw THIS article posted on Rely on Horror earlier. It's basically an interview with the VA Troy Baker where he mentions doing work on a Castlevania game. I didn't remember Baker ever being in a 'vania and he's not listed in any on IMDB. I googled "Troy Baker Castlevania" which led me to THIS video on Youtube. Skip to around 3:20 . Here Baker states that he did mo-cap for a Castlevania, but they ended up cancelling the game.

Any thoughts on this? Anybody recall hearing about it?

Offline Dremn

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania Adventure Rebirth (Wii)
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2011, 08:20:56 PM »
Probably that canceled Alucard game.

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2011, 08:26:08 PM »
Interesting... it most likely was for the Akumajo Dracula game IGA was developing, but looks like we'll never know for sure.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2011, 08:34:34 PM by Crisis »

Offline Deko21

• Jack of all trades, master of none
  • Vampire Hunter
  • The world is corrupt
    • Awards
Re: Cancelled Castlevania game??
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2011, 08:27:04 PM »
Probably is that Alucardvania game. Though i'm still puzzled weither or not it was supposed to be a game or was just a follow up for LoS.
"I may not be able to use the whip, but i can still kick your ass!" -Jonathan Morris

Tags:

anything