Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Fanfic idea 3453440832740  (Read 4677 times)

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Obliterated CharloNathan and has no regrets
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
« on: October 23, 2011, 11:28:10 AM »
+1
The Lecarde sisters sire Charlotte and together they become Dracula's three waifus.

good/bad?

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2011, 01:32:13 PM »
Except if the Lecarde sisters are still Vamps, then that means that they're still under Brauner's influence.
And, so long as Brauner is still around, there will be no Dracula, as his powers and resurrection cycle are being syphoned into the painting that gives Brauner power.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline Chernabogue

• Abaddon's Student
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards 2014-12-Music Contest Gold Prize 2017-02-Music Contest Runner-Up 2015-04- Music Contest 2nd Place 2015-03-Sprite Contest Silver Award 2015-02-Music Contest Winner
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2 (PS3/X360)
« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2011, 01:34:32 PM »
I like your award.

Offline darkwzrd4

• All Powerful Spellcaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Awards The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
Re: Fanfic idea 3453440832740
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2011, 02:30:08 PM »
+1
Except if the Lecarde sisters are still Vamps, then that means that they're still under Brauner's influence.
And, so long as Brauner is still around, there will be no Dracula, as his powers and resurrection cycle are being syphoned into the painting that gives Brauner power.
His idea could work if he makes it take place after Brauner is killed.  Jonathan and Charlotte fall to slay Dracula.  Charlotte manages to escape.  Dracula turns Stella and Loretta into vampires.  And, they go after Charlotte. 

Of course, this is just a suggestion.
Behold my power and tremble

Offline Gunlord

• Wandering Mendicant
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • Meow.
  • Awards Capable of resolving arguments/fights peacefully without mod/admin intervention. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • My blog
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
« Reply #4 on: October 23, 2011, 02:35:57 PM »
+1
You also did a fic about Charlotte becoming a succubus already, IIRC...choose someone new :)

Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phhCrFZek44

Offline thernz

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: October 23, 2011, 02:49:28 PM »
+1
make jonathan turn into an incubus who would later stalk julius in 1999

Offline crisis

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Trollmeister: Knows just the right thing to say to tick you off, sometimes. The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia.
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: October 23, 2011, 03:12:41 PM »
Misato Katsuragi should also make a cameo

fuck yeah

Offline Super Waffle

• Master Hunter
  • Obliterated CharloNathan and has no regrets
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Pervert: Sneaks in any and all innuendo into threads that he/she can.
    • The zone
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2011, 04:46:53 PM »
+1
I'll just say they killed Brauner and went to work for Dracula because he's the higher power.

Fuck logic / continuity.

I like your award.
It fits really well, doesn't it?

make jonathan turn into an incubus who would later stalk julius in 1999
no that's gay.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2011, 04:48:51 PM by Super Waffle »

Offline thernz

• Master Hunter
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. The Unfazed: Never loses his/her calm, even in the most heated arguments. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2011, 11:26:52 AM »
+1
why is that bad
variety is the spice of life
are you a homophobe

Tags: