Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Beyond Good & Evil HD and OUTLAND only 400msp  (Read 1831 times)

Offline Vampire Killer

• HOLY CROSS, Batman!
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Awards The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom. Master Debater: Gracefully argues 'til the cows come home about topics.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Beyond Good & Evil HD and OUTLAND only 400msp
« on: December 06, 2011, 11:47:45 AM »
Just giving the heads up, if you wanna grab either of these games on the cheap (they're certainly worth the $5) on XBL, now is the time.

I don't know if this is permanent, or just a one day sale. I snagged Outland, as I already own BG&E.

Great games, both of them.
Behold my true form......IS A CHAIR!!!

Offline ShinAkumaXX

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
Re: Beyond Good & Evil HD and OUTLAND only 400msp
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2011, 03:18:46 PM »
I just downloaded Beyond Good & Evil, was waiting for the sale. I actually got Outland a couple months ago on sale for 400 pts. I still haven't finished it though.... Anyhow I typed in info about Beyond Good & Evil HD and apparently it was on sale on Nov. 28th, Cyber Monday for 240 points. I wish I would of noticed, I don't think they advertised!!! As I am on my 360 every day basically. Oh well 5 bucks is only 2 more so no big deal I suppose!

Tags: