Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Street Fighter III Online & BloodRayne Betrayal 600 MS Points! Chirstmas Eve.  (Read 2458 times)

Offline ShinAkumaXX

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
Street Fighter III Online and BloodRayne Betrayal ONLY 600 Microsoft Points right now on XBox Live Arcade. I'm not sure if this will last, or if it's a Christmas Eve sale. I just downloaded it though, been waiting for a sale. I already have this on PS2 and have Double Impact on Dreamcast, so wasn't ready to shell out 1200 points for it. Anyhow, hit it up while you can. And everyone have a Merry Christmas!
« Last Edit: December 24, 2011, 09:51:33 PM by ShinAkumaXX »

Offline Sonic_Reaper

• The Elusive
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Awards SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Dorian Tokici
    • Awards
Fuck this shit I just bought SFOE like 2 days ago.  God damn it >:(

Offline DarkPrinceAlucard

• The Dark Prince
  • Master Hunter
  • Your dark prince has arrived.
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. The Great Defender will always defend the object of his or her fandom.
    • Castle Modding
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Symphony of the Night (PS1/SS)
I'll consider getting Bloodrayne since I have heard that its the closest thing to a good CV game at the moment.

But I already have Street Fighter 3 on my PS2.

Castlevania Modding Forum http://castlevaniamodding.boards.net/

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
Damn, too bad I already own both of those.
Also, I have a PS3.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline ShinAkumaXX

• Vampire Hunter
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
Fuck this shit I just bought SFOE like 2 days ago.  God damn it >:(

Wow, that really does suck man. I sort of mad a rule for myself to always wait for half off. Unless it's something I just have to have right away, like Radiant Silvergun was or Shadow Complex. I've seen both of those half off recently, but they were certainly worth full price. I always hold to the 1/2 price on map packs for shooters. I finally got the 2 map packs for Halo Reach, and they never even come into the rotation. Apparently there was a play list for just people with the map packs and they got rid of it, great idea... Hopefully some other good games pop up for the 12 days of Xmas sale. So far Street Fighter has been the only 1 day sale game I had to get. BloodRayne will be on sale for the duration of the 12 days at least. Is BloodRayne pretty awesome? I have played the demo, and it's not enough for me to say yes for certain on a purchase. I might just get it though, I love the 2D and the Blood.

Tags: