Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Screenshot Request and Castlevania t-shirts  (Read 5631 times)

Mr Cappucino

Screenshot Request and Castlevania t-shirts
« on: January 09, 2008, 02:09:23 PM »
Would anyone be so kind as to tell me where I can find a screenshot of the scene in Symphony of the Night in which Dracula says his famous "What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets! But enough talk, have at you!"? I require a good quality screenshot of Dracula saying this, but I have not had any luck finding one. I'd be very grateful if this were possible.

Also, does anyone know if there are more Castlevania t-shirts available than the "WMD" one, the "Whip it!" one and the rather dull Castlevania 2 green one? I very much want to buy a decent Castlevania t-shirt (with it being my favourite videogame series) but I can't find one that appeals (well, perhaps the "Whip it" one is okay if there is no alternative).

Offline Profbeanburrito

• Vampire Killer
  • Master Hunter
  • The Mask is a powerful device...
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
Re: Screenshot Request and Castlevania t-shirts
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2008, 05:08:49 PM »
If you check out eBay for shirts you can find some home made ones. I have this one, I really like it:

http://cgi.ebay.com/CASTLEVANIA-T-Shirt-Old-School-Nintendo-Video-Game-M_W0QQitemZ8396632699QQihZ014QQcategoryZ15687QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQtrksidZp1638.m118.l1247QQcmdZViewItem
plus, I've seen one once that just said : "Castlevania" in the old school font.
What a horrible night to have a curse!

Mr Cappucino

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2008, 08:41:58 AM »
That's quite a nice T-shirt - it's a shame they don't seem to ship to the UK (although I don't think I'd want to pay the shipping costs anyway). I was thinking of making my own (with that shot of the text box with Dracula's "What is a man?" speech in it). I think I'll look on ebay now - can't believe I forgot about that before.

Offline Mr Sven

• Did Blow up Megaton City - Dirty Ghouls!
  • Vampire Hunter
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2008, 02:37:03 PM »
I'll put symphony in my pc and run epsxe, maybe i can do a screen capture for you then post on the forums?

has to be this quote and
« Last Edit: January 10, 2008, 02:50:25 PM by Mr Sven »
Legio XIII

<-------- It's mee!

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2008, 12:08:26 AM »
Ive made some designs for some cv tshirts (I may have posted one on the old forums cant remember) but Ive never once seen one for sale anywhere they sell stuff like that. Id like to make my own tho but man its hard to find good quality lasting iron on xfers or some other way to do it.

Mr Cappucino

« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2008, 08:17:53 AM »
I'll put symphony in my pc and run epsxe, maybe i can do a screen capture for you then post on the forums?

has to be this quote and
« Last Edit: January 11, 2008, 10:01:48 AM by Mr Cappucino »

Offline Aridale

• Master Hunter
  • =D
  • Awards Permanent Resident: Seems to always be around to post/reply. Hack Master makes creations out of CV parts. (S)he makes Dr. Frankenstein proud.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania II: Simon's Quest (NES)
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2008, 11:32:17 AM »
Here was my idea for a CV shirt. This is the front and on the back the logo from CV1 nothin else.

Of course it looks like shit cause the shirt was a pic I found I laid the rest on it in photoshop but you get the idea.

If you end up decidin to make your own shirt how are you gonna do it? Ive used the HP printer iron on xfers lots of times to make all kinda shirts but they always end up chippin off and lookin like shit after a few washes. Anyone know any better ways short of payin to have one silkscreened?

Tags:

anything