Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: X360 sotn question  (Read 2988 times)

Offline king metroid

• Hunter in Training
    • Awards
« on: January 11, 2008, 01:19:36 PM »
is there any way to keep the alucard items in the xbox360 version? there was a thread about holding left in death's room on the psp version, but i've tried that on the 360 version and it dosen't work :(

Offline Clara E. Leet

• Legendary Hunter
  • It's still Maridia
    • My Deviantart
    • Awards
Re: X360 sotn question
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2008, 02:41:15 PM »
In Reply To #1

Yeah I tried too it doesn't work.

Offline Jorge D. Fuentes

• Boogeymen check under their beds for Julius Belmont.
  • Administrator
  • Master Hunter
  • It will always be Brinstar, dammit!
  • Awards A great musician and composer of various melodies both original and game-based. The Artist: Designs copious amounts of assorted artwork. 2015-03-3D Art Contest GOLD Award SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon.
    • Jorge's DeviantArt Page
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2008, 02:44:14 PM »
In Reply To #2

You can only do it with the luck code and terrible stats, just like in the PSX version.

In the PSP version you can backdash out of the room real quick and the event will count as if it were triggered.
You must obey Da Rulez!
Jorge's Kickass VG Radio Station Open it in Winamp/MPClassic (broadband connection preferred)
Jorge's Kickass Youtube CV Music Channel
My Personal Minecraft Server (send me your In-Game Name so that I may Whitelist you)

Offline CVfan13

• Devil Forgemaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Graveyard Duck
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2008, 08:35:30 PM »
In Reply To #3

I didn't even need to backdash in the PSP version, I just walked in a little bit, then turned. Hey, quick question. Does the "make Richter leave the castle" glitch work in the PsP version, cause I can't do it, and 've tried a lot.
"I am the morning sun come to vanquish this horrible night!"

Offline outofthegamer

• Master Hunter
    • Awards
Re: X360 sotn question
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2008, 10:33:14 PM »
In Reply To #4
No, Richter can't get outside the castle at the beginning of the game, in the PSP version. Both he and Maria are unable to move until the gate fully closes.

As for keeping your equipment--it's not very well known, but you can use the luck code on your first game--you don't need to beat the game first. Enter the code X-X!V''Q then let the 2nd warg before Death's room hit you; while your defense is 12 or lower.

It doesn't matter what you have equipped as long as your defense is low enough. Also, you won't be able to pause the game after doing this glitch until you save...BUT if you are very quick, you can pause after you get hit AND before flying through Death's room; to re-equip whatever you want.

www.worldbeyondwalls.com - the original glitching website!! Join our forum today!!

Tags: