Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] [ID] Topic: Big Castlevania items/games blowout  (Read 3717 times)

Offline Bloodreign

• Old school and nothing but old school
  • Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania III: Dracula's Curse (NES)
« on: February 18, 2008, 01:47:49 PM »
A friend of mine who for years was an avid Castlevania collector is now selling a load of stuff, some items have been sold, but he still has tons of stuff he'd like to give you guys a chance to have. He's taken good care of everything he has and is an honest guy (he's a member of this board and I've pretty much known him around 5 years or so, he's sold me stuff before and I've no complaints). If you guys want anything feel free to PM the guy at the site (I can't remember if we enabled/disabled guest posting), and if you wat anything feel free to ask him prices on any of them items he has, he will get back to you with prices and shipping.

http://cvcorner.proboards50.com/index.cgi?board=collection&action=display&thread=1203038309
« Last Edit: March 18, 2008, 11:34:09 AM by Bloodreign »

Offline PFG9000

• No, not the gun
  • Legendary Hunter
  • Fan of all things Floyd
  • Awards The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days.
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Super Castlevania IV (SNES)
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2008, 11:25:29 PM »
Just sent Proto a PM (via the Attic).  What a shame, to see the owner of the finest CV collection selling everything off, but I'm sure he has a damn good reason for it.  In the end, it's just videogame stuff.  :)

Offline Bloodreign

• Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
  • Awards The Great Collector: Has a seemingly obscene amount of Castlevania memorabilia. SuperOld Dungeonite: Members who have been around since the oldOLD days. ICVD Denizen: Those that dwell in the corrupted, mirror image of The Dungeon. The Retro Gamer: Has a heated passion for the oldschool VG Titles.
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2008, 03:12:07 AM »
Yeah it's a sad day to see such a huge collection haveto be sold off, but it's for good reason.  :-\

Offline CVfan13

• Devil Forgemaster
  • Master Hunter
  • Graveyard Duck
    • Awards
  • Favorite Game: Castlevania: Aria of Sorrow (GBA)
« Reply #3 on: February 19, 2008, 03:03:09 PM »
In Reply To #1

That is insanely amazing... just a question about the OSTs. Are they all Japanese imports and does that mean they won't play on an American player? And if I was interested in buying something how do I contact him?
"I am the morning sun come to vanquish this horrible night!"

Offline Bloodreign

• Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: February 19, 2008, 05:52:28 PM »
In Reply To #4

The OST's are universal, they'll play on any region CD player, unlike games music isn't regionally coded far as I know.

You can contact him by either being a member of CVC and PM'ing him, or look in the thread, he's given out the email a few times.

Offline Slayer

• The Prince of a town called Bel-Air
  • Master Hunter
  • The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
  • Awards One-Time Show: Not quite a lurker, but posts infrequently and in only few areas.
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2008, 08:20:35 PM »
I'm kinda interested in that Nintendo Power Issue, but I don't know if I'd buy it, myself...
----------------------------------------------
Tetris world record, set.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_3mxSPWAn4

Offline Belmont Stakes

• Registered Massholevaniac
  • Vampire Hunter
  • Smashing controllers since 1982
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2008, 06:41:57 PM »
The link that you posted doesn't work. Do you have another one?

Remember my name and know this. I have Suffolk Down Syndrome.

Stop me if you've heard this one.
A Belmont falls through a trap door into a square prison with no exits. After hitting three sides he smashes through the last one. Relieved and low on health he looks at the camera, smiles and says......"Pork chop?"
ULTIMATE FOURTH WALL BREAK!!! That just happened!!!

Offline Bloodreign

• Global Moderator
  • Master Hunter
  • The Best
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2008, 11:33:39 AM »
In Reply To #7

http://cvcorner.proboards50.com/index.cgi?board=collection&action=display&thread=1203038309
New link, we moved the topic to a specific section.

Tags: